“Good sight”

Stadio Giuseppe Meazza (San Siro)
Book In Advance
Ranked #23 of 870 things to do in Milan
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed January 29, 2013

We had a quick walk to the San siro and this stadium is massive! Defintately a sight to visit if possible!

Reviewed January 24, 2013

When visiting Milan one cannot leave out a trip to Stadio Giuseppe Meazza. Whilst on my holiday in Milan myself and a group of friends were lucky to watch a Derby of Milan- INter. The atmosphere before the game was super, and we found a lot of stands selling tops, scarfs, and whatever come to mind related to football. There were also a lot of stands selling typical italian food. The Stadium was within reach with public transport both before and after the game. It is best if one makes use of private transport since parking close to the stadium is limited prior a game. In the morning we were also able to take a tour of the ground, we went there by car since in the morning it is not difficult to park, as we parked just 2 mins away.

Reviewed January 21, 2013

Went to see AC Milan play and must say stadium was great, atmosphere fantastic even though half empty. Let down was the standard of football absolute dire. Would recommend going when a bigger team is there not Bologna.

Reviewed December 29, 2012

At first, I was there just cause my boy friend wanted to visit the famous San Siro Stadium. Entry into the Museum and a guided tour cost 13 euros per person. There was no alternative of not having the guided tour. In fact, we waited for the guided tour and was glad we did. The tour took about 45 mins but it enabled us to take a first hand look of the field, the changing rooms of both teams.

The main negative point about this trip was the difficulty in finding the stadium. It was really far from the metro and we took about 1 hour just to find it. Actually there was a bus that you can take to reach the stadium more quickly from the metro, but I forgot the number. :D

Reviewed December 27, 2012

We were lucky enough to get tickets for Milan vs Juventus and it was fantastic. The atmosphere was rocking; we could hear the crowd before we could even see the ground! And when Milan scored the flares and firewords went off and the crowd went crazy.

I would advise you get there early; we thought we would have plenty of time but just got in for kick off; there were so many people in there we could not even begin to get to our seats so a season ticket holder shuffled up so me and my friends could sit together.

It was nice to see lots of Juventus in the home end too, even though the crowd was going mad it never looked like it was going to spillm out of control.

One of the best footballing experiences I have had and I would certainly go back for an Inter game.