2,125 results
All reviews lodi tibb swimming cap swimming pool guest relations metro station yellow line lovely hotel centre of milan steam room large hotel spa area turn down service linate airport concierge service pay euros breakfast was excellent long weekend
Reviewed February 18, 2017

nice lobby
avoid the standard rooms if you like quite rooms
nice bathroom
reasonable price /quality , not far from duomo
the breakfast is worth almost nothing : thats sad !
i would recommend this hotel to others as a 4 star hotel with reasonable price .
and i will go back too
friendly staff

• Stayed: February 2017, traveled on business
Yvl, The Management at Grand Visconti Palace, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2017

Dear Bart B,

thank you for your review.

We are glad you enjoyed your stay at the Grand Visconti Palace hotel. We are sorry you didn't appreciated our breakfast. Usually our Guests give us very positive feedback about it.

Looking forward to hosting you again in Milan.

Best Regards,

Reviewed February 7, 2017 via mobile

Stayed there with business. Never again. Mediocre to bad restaurant food with shocking service. "Steak tartare" was bright pink flavourless mush. Ground to a paste not cut (for those that care) but definitely not fillet and not remotely aged so had no flavour. I didn't eat it. Waiter took it away untouched. Asked what the problem was. I explained this wasn't steak tartare and it was inedible. No offer to take it off the bill.

Then the iron. Oh the iron. Business travel you iron a shirt and then go to sleep. No iron in room. I ring up asking for one. Told the hotel policy is that I can't order an iron until 10pm. I ring up at 10. Told there's a wait. Iron turns up after an hour. Told they need it back within 30. Someone knocks on my door after 10.

It's just not acceptable for a business hotel to do this. If you're a couple on holiday it might be ok but you just can't stay there with work.

1  Thank traveller234_13
Yvl, Responsabile reception at Grand Visconti Palace, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2017

Dear traveller234_13,

Thank you very much for taking the time to inform us about your last stay with us. We are truly sorry for the inconvenience and would like to offer you our sincere apologies.
Our F&B manager had a meeting with all his staff in order to discuss and empathize the importance to follow our standards.
For our guests, an ironing service on payment is available from 8.30am to 10pm, after this time an iron is at the guest’s disposal. We deeply regret you had to wait. Our general manager has been informed about the situation and we will certainly take actions to prevent this from happening again in the future.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for any further assistance or any further suggestion you may have to improve our service.

Kindest Regards,

Yveline Corthier
Front Office Manager

Reviewed February 6, 2017 via mobile

I just love this hotel.
Renovated from an old Saiwa plant, it just sits in the right middle of history and luxury you would expect from a grey hotel in Milan.
Bar tenders are so nice you could waste your whole night chatting with them.
Not to mention waiters in the restaurant up to the 5th floor... such good people...
The fridge in our room wasn't working but they will sort it out tomorrow and that's good. The only reason they don't get 5 stars.

Stayed: February 2017, traveled on business
Yvl, The Management at Grand Visconti Palace, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2017

Dear Alessandro G,

we thank you very much for visiting Grand Visconti Palace as well as for taking the time to give us your opinion.

We are really glad you love our hotel and appreciated our service. Concerning the fridge, we are sorry for the incovenience. As you may have seen, usually our maintenance department intervenes very quickly in these cases.

Looking forward to welcoming you again in Milan, we send you our

Best Regards,

Reviewed February 4, 2017 via mobile

The grand Visconti palace is a nice pleasant hotel recently renewed on the ground and top floors but they have forgotten the basement where the spa resides. I went for a relaxing spa experience between my workshops and appart from the nice swimming pool everything else was old and even dirty. A hotel like this can't have a spa in such terrible conditions. Or they renew it to level it with the rest of the hotel or they should close it down. Jacuzzi, sauna, steam room and changing rooms were pitiful.

1  Thank Elisa P

Dear Elisa P,

thank you for taking the time for writing your review, following to your stay at Grand Visconti Palace. We are pleased you found pleasant the Hotel and we thank you having appreciated the recent restyling.

Although the Spa is not directly run by the hotel, we are aware of the need to intervene to make it in keeping with the rest of the property. Please be informed that it will be soon renovated.
We hope to have the chance to welcome you again in the near future, so that you can personally evaluate the work is going to be done.

Kindest Regards,

Reviewed January 26, 2017

Very nice hotel in Milano. Good deal for such a nice room. I would suggest getting the room that includes the spa.
Note for Bernie, the concierge:
We want to thank you for your help and referral for the reservation at the restaurant Hosteria this past weekend.
We had a wonderful time. The music was lovely and the food was delicious. We have just one regret: we wish that we had such a nice restaurant where we live.
In any case, the next time we are in Milan, we will be happy to stay at The Grand Visconti Palace once again and hopefully we will have the pleasure of using your great concierge services!
Thank you very much Bernie!

Room Tip: Ask for a garden view room with spa included.
  • Stayed: January 2017, traveled on business
Yvl, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Grand Visconti Palace, responded to this reviewResponded February 2, 2017

Dear Debra B,

We thank you so much for your feedback regarding your stay at the Grand Visconti Palace.

It is a source of pride for us, as well as an honor, meet the needs of our guests which are always welcomed and your positive answer is the biggest prize at the passion that we put daily in our work with you.

What can I say, just thank you for using these wonderful words toward my person. It has been only a big pleasure being at your disposal during your stay with us, I strongly believe that the satisfaction of our guest is one of the main reason of our work…see the smile appearing on your face is the best gratification I can receive from you.

I feel very lucky for my job, which I believe being the best in the world! Dealing with people is my life, and my best satisfaction is to share my knowledge with our guests.

Looking forward to having you here soon, we send to you our

Best Regards.