In Hotel La Residenza, we spent three nights in May 2013. The hotel is a nice and quiet neighborhood a bit far from city center. That was not a problem, though, because the yellow line metro station Affori Centro was just five minutes away.
- Nice and quiet neighborhood, near a park
- Near to a metro station
- Good breakfast
- Good price, for milan standards
- Tiny elevator
- The room was a bit small for two people (but it didn’t bother us much because we were in the room just for sleep and shower)
- They charge wifi (only one hour free internet access in their computers)
- They charge baggage storage after checkout
- They ask (every time you pass from the reception), if you want to have lunch or dinner in the hotel.
- During checkout, they tried to charge us two “mini bars”, even though we didn’t use anything. After my complaint, the didn’t charged usMore