“Great pub!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Zone 6
Reviewed October 26, 2018 via mobile

Stopped in here on a whim while visiting Milan. Great pub! The service was excellent. They had a buffet for purchase for the night, food looked great. Huge burgers and they are fabulous! Staff has a great attitude and the patrons were really enjoying themselves. Nice place, we recommend it! Bonus: multilingual staff speaks perfect English.

Date of visit: October 2018
Write a reviewReviews (183)

Reviewed July 20, 2018 via mobile

Nice bar with seating front and inside. Somewhat confused bar lady when I asked for 2 waters...and there was only me...what can I say twas hot and I like a bit of still and sparkly! She was v nice. When I moved out to front she got my change dropped out. All v good. But no love island on tv....

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed July 9, 2018

There are not so many places in Tortona area where you can go for a drink after midnight. Murphy's is one of these. Not so special place with strange system of paying for drinks, even though, many Italians and turist go there for a beer. If you are lookig for last stop before going home, Murpy's is the right one.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed June 12, 2018

Typical Irish pub. Wide selection of good beers, average pub food, waitresses in a hurry and sticky tables - if you expect anything different aim to another place.

Packed with foreigners from around the world, karaoke nights and International football. Need I say more?

Closest metro station is Porta Genova on the Green Line.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed January 26, 2018

didnot do food when we went in said could rustle up a panini gave us a big bowl of crisp to satify our hunger

Date of visit: January 2018