“Large burgers with fresh ingredients but we waited far too long!!” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Trita

Trita
Ranked #866 of 8,030 Restaurants in Milan
Cuisines: Fast Food
Good for: Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout
Neighborhood: Navigli
Milan, Italy
“Large burgers with fresh ingredients but we waited far too long!!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2013

I am always looking for good burger places. I followed an advice of a friend and I tried Tritta. The restaurant is very small. There are few tables and they doesn't look comfy at all. We decided to take away and eat our burgers sat down along Navigli.
I really appreciated the ordering process as you are able to customize your burger: you can choose the bread, dressings, vegetables, the cheese and especially the beef meet (RACE and quantity)! I took a 250g black angus burger with all the free toppings (tomatoes, cucumber, salad, onions...) and cheddar cheese in a poppy seeds bread. I paid 10€75 for that. You must add 3€50 to get some fries.
The result is awesome. I ate the LARGEST burger I have never had in Milan.
Taste is quite decent, but if I had to do it again, I wouldn't put cucumbers inside.
To conclude, even if I appreciated the experience to select every single very fresh ingredient to compose my BIG burger, I don't think I will be back as we waited too long (more than half an hour!!) to get our food in a place which pretends to serve fast food. Moreover, prices are expensive.

• Visited June 2013

Rome, Italy
“Ooooo this is an Hamburger....”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2012

15 square meters, a very small room: you arrive there and choose what kind of bread, kind of meat, kind of topics, kind of sauces you want... 5-7 minutes to wait, beacuse they mince the meat right there when you order!

They cook everything after you place the order, the bacon was grispy and delicious. Fries were well cooked and not oily.

Price definetely worth it.

Similar to a fast food, but 100 tomes better than it!!!!

GREAT!