“Magical Tour of Milan with Sara!”

Walking Tour Milano
Ranked #13 of 120 Tours in Milan
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Enjoy a private tour conducted by an Art Historian! The love for History and Art make every tour special. You'll discover that Milan is not only rich in monuments, museums and masterpieces but also in magical, unknown spots. You'll get to know Leonardo, Michelangelo, Caravaggio and the most famous artists. Don't miss the unique experience of a private tour , for you only, by Walking Tour Milan. No buses, no big groups!
Milan, Italy
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Magical Tour of Milan with Sara!”
Reviewed February 7, 2013

A tour with Sara is an excellent way to learn about the city. My husband and I recently traveled to Milan, we are moving there in a few months but had never been there. While he was working, I booked a 3 hour private tour with Sara and it was the best decision! Sara met me at the Duomo and I immediately felt at ease with her. We enjoyed visiting the beautiful Duomo, Brera (including the Pinacoteca di Brera, a beautiful art collection), Castello Sforzesco and points in between. Sara's knowledge of the art, history, architecture and details of Milan are priceless. The day ended with me feeling I had made a new friend, and I'd become smitten with the city that I will soon call home! I would not hesitate to recommend Sara's tours to my closest friends and family.

1 Thank cafecarlson

Sydney, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Family friendly tour”
Reviewed January 28, 2013

We travelled to Milan this January as a family group of nine with ages ranging from eighteen to eighty. Sara took us on a three hour walking tour which appealed to all of us, including the four teenagers in the group. We opted for a standard tour however as we went along Sarah varied things according to our specific interests and the weather. She has a huge amount of knowledge and is a great communicator to both young and old. We asked Sara for some restaurant tips and by the time we'd returned to the hotel she had e-mailed all the details to us. We would recommend a walking tour with Sara to any one and if we are ever lucky enough to return to Milan we would do another.

1 Thank traveller2088
Berkeley, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great tour of Milan”
Reviewed January 28, 2013

Sara was a wonderfully accommodating tour guide. She recommended a list of activities that we could do in a five hour tour and gave great explanations of history and art. She was also able to recommend to us some shopping places, some restaurants, and even gave us a magazine that had all of the shows that were being preformed during our time with her. She is also reasonably priced for a private tour guide and will take it upon herself to give you the full time of your tour.

1 Thank Adeeti A
Adelaide, Australia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Excellent Tour”
Reviewed January 22, 2013

Because my husband and I only had one day in Milan, we booked a walking tour with Sara Cerri to ensure that we saw and understood the highlights of the city. We don't usually do this, being independent travellers, but we are very happy that we did on this occasion. Sara is a first class guide, extremely knowledgeable, enthusiastic and she has a delightful, friendly personality. She tailored our tour to our particular interests, plus she ensured that we didn't miss out on any "hidden gems" that she thought would be of interest. We gained a lot from our tour with Sara, and enjoyed it very much. We would have no hesitation in recommending Sara to other travellers who want to obtain a deeper understanding of aspects of Milan in an enjoyable and relaxed way.

1 Thank Kathie M
sarawalkingtour, Direttore at Walking Tour Milano, responded to this review, January 23, 2013
Dear friends, thank you for visiting Milan with me! It was a pleasure for me to work with you! I am pleased to share with my guests my passion for the history and art of Milan! I hope to see you soon! Thanks , sara
Milano
“Exhibition Picasso - Milan”
Reviewed December 20, 2012

An outstanding tour of the exhibition; Sara guided me and some international friends through the various works of art of the polyhedric artist. By choosing emblematic pieces and describing them in detail, the guide made all of us appreciate the artist, and his troublesome love life.I highly recommend the exhibition and "Walking Tour Milano".

Visited December 2012