“This is one I'll come back to”
Review of La Ricetta di Mame - CLOSED

La Ricetta di Mame
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Navigli
Halstead, United Kingdom
“This is one I'll come back to”
Reviewed November 24, 2012

I came here for the first time this week with a group of 5 colleagues, and we will certainly come back. It's small, so you need to reserve, but the steaks and fish are very good, only surpassed by a gorgonzola and lemon risotto that I could eat again and again (and hopefully will)
The staff are friendly and welcoming, attentive without being too cloying, and as a bonus can speak English far better than I speak Italian

• Visited November 2012

London, United Kingdom
“Excellent service, home made feeling”
Reviewed November 4, 2012 via mobile

Excellent service!! My friend and I had big lunch only a few hrs before dinner. We only ordered starter and main to share. Waitress and waiters Still provided excellent services and face us free desert wine!!! Food are homie feeling. Sweet place to visit, worth to spend time there!!!

“Nice find in Milan”
Reviewed November 1, 2012

We had one night only in Milan and wanted to spend it in a relaxing, unpretentious atmosphere. We chose La Ricetta di Mame and found that it had most of the elements that we wanted. The value was impressive....from the food to the wine. The quality for the price was way beyond average. Service was perfect, very involved oversight, and friendly. Everything was comfortable about this experience with one or two exceptions.
The negatives (for us) were cold plates for hot food and finding that the clientele was relatively young. It would have been nice to have had some contemporaries to share the evening with.

• Visited October 2012
“Best meal in Italy!”
Reviewed September 27, 2012

My husband and I have spent three weeks travelling all over Italy and this was hands down the best meal that we have had! The food was absolutely delicious. The service was great. Overall a truly wonderful dining experience! Monique W

Milan, Italy
“familiar&genuine”
Reviewed September 27, 2012

This is one of those placese where you go and eat...feeling home. Location is simple,people is direct but -as like food that mum prepare- is genuine even thou not common,there is always a special component (cotolette and burrata cheese are outstanding) and portions are fairly good. Only negative point is that it is a bit too noisy...