“Great food and staff”

Ranked #565 of 8,323 Restaurants in Milan
Cuisines: Italian, Cafe
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Stazione Centrale
Description: Norin bistro 42 posti a sedere ,pizzeria e cucina italiana colazioni con 22 tipi di brioches torte sfornate da noi ambiente accogliente famigliare e informale .
Reviewed February 12, 2014 via mobile

My first time in Milan and I speak no Italian, stumbled across this bistro near the Hilton where I was staying. I just wanted some pasta with meat. The lovely chef went through the menu with me even though it is in English, I didn't fancy anything on the extensive menu so he made me some ravioli with tomato sauce which was perfect. I scoffed it down! There's lots of pizzas and calzone, lasagna and salads on the menu. The sandwiches and pastries in the cabinet looked incredible! I had to pull myself away from ordering more! Great experience. Will go back next time for sure.

There are newer reviews for Norin Caffe Bistro

Reviewed February 7, 2014

Excellent meal for a good price. Staff was very friendly and had no problem with my inability to speak Italian. A salad with bread, calzone, two glasses of great wine, a coke, coffee, and dessert. All for 27 Euros. I had some leftover to bring back to the hotel for a snack. I will go back.

Reviewed January 31, 2014

I was staying at the Hilton where the food is just terrible and overpriced, and stumbled upon this place which is literally a 3 minutes walk (thanks TripAdvisor). Unlike most places in Milan, I actually felt like I was welcome. And unlike most other places in milan, they made all possible efforts to speak english with me.
I went for a simple Calzoni Diabolo pizza which was -- simply -- really amazing. Juicy, full of flavors, the pasta was just fantastic. This has actually put to shame all the pizza I had before.

Reviewed January 21, 2014 via mobile

Really good place where eating a delicious plate of Italian food. Very comfortable even for a business lunch!
Isa and Achmed will be very pleased to having been here!

Reviewed January 18, 2014

Tucked away in a street near Milano Centrale is Norin Caffe Bistro. Sensational pizzas and wonderful helpful staff. Nothing is too much trouble. They will adjust the menu to suit you which was really great for us with six year old twins. Food is wonderful. I had my best pizza Italy at Norin Caffe Bistro. So close to the main railway station in Milano do yourself a favour and grab a pizza.....I had tuna and onion. sensational. Very reasonable prices also for food and a few wines.