“Old school charmy ”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Segnano
Reviewed March 24, 2016 via mobile

Old school interior, approach and pizza too. Only males serving. But all these fit to a good atmosphere. Everybody was very friendly, pizzas simple and tasty, prices as in cantine. But space not too big (what is fine for me). Simply said charmy. And full of people, we saw mostly locals. Nice.

Date of visit: March 2016
Write a reviewReviews (741)

Reviewed March 16, 2016

I went to this restaurant because it already had good reviews and it turned out that it was totally worth it!
I had the pizza with the bacon but also tasted 2 other from my friends and they all were good. Go also for a desert. My friend went for the home made tiramisu and loved it. I personally went for the panna cotta with honey and it appeared it was a really good choice.
The waiter we had was extremely nice and helped us with our choices for the food.
In other terms, go there!!!

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed September 20, 2015 via mobile

I stopped there for a quick pizza on a frenzied Saturday night before a concert.
Polite and friendly staff willing to talk and help you, crunchy Pizza SLICES of different flavors for a honest price.
Tourists beware: this is not the usual way Italians eat pizza, since the traditional one is much thinner and round, yet the wood oven, the ingredients and the expertise of the staff make for a great pizza.

Date of visit: September 2015
7  Thank Luca G
Reviewed August 5, 2015 via mobile

Lovely place to eat, basic choice of pizza slice ( huge choice of flavours ) or lasagne and a good choice of very tasty deserts . I would highly recommend the Tiramisu(not for sharing !) Staff were very charming and welcoming , my daughter and I were treated to a ice cold limoncello and something else I can't remember the name of " very nice" hubby had gone to cash point as only Italian debit/credit cards accepted , in no way an issue for us but good for others to know so I thought I'd mention it :-) all in all a lovely family meal .

Date of visit: August 2015
7  Thank Mutley1974
Reviewed February 27, 2015

Was visiting Milan with my wife as a birthday treat and staying nearby at Novotel Nord Ca Grande. Wanted an authentic Italian pizzeria and this was in walking distance (about 500m) and close to the Ca Grande underground railway & overground tram lines. Were warmly greeted on arrival and shown to the dining room passing the open plan kitchen and bar area with the authentic pizza oven en route. Interior is little old fashioned but its the food that counts and boy it is good. Pizza's come in two sizes and we ordered the larger ones which are very substantial in size and extremely tasty. Had a deep crust base but had a very light texture. Drinks were good value too especially the house red which was perfectly acceptable for only a few euros per carafe. We left room for deserts and so glad we did. Tried homemade Pannacotta which was very good but the homemade Apple Pie was absolutely amazing. Best tasting ever. Lovely pastry, sweet caramalised apples. Absolute bliss. Overall, we had a wonderful meal, the serving staff made us feel very welcome and the place was busy for a Thursday night with lots of locals eating - always a good sign! If staying in the Novotel or Ibis at Ca Granda pop by, its worth the short walk - you won't be disappointed!!

Date of visit: February 2015