“Very lovely Chinese Restaurant”
Review of Su Garden

Su Garden
Reserve with
Su Garden is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #201 of 8,634 Restaurants in Milan
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Stazione Centrale
Reviewed March 25, 2013

We had dinner at Su Garden which was 5 mins from our Hotel Berna. They came with compliments for appetisers at the start and fruits after the dinner.

The decor was classy, not at all a Chinese Restaurant you normally find in Western Cities. The food is really good , delicious and it is fresh. We are very surprise by the standard in terms of its presentation and its food. The hospitality is nice and warm and we really had a wonderful dinner in Milan.

This is the best Chinese restaurant as compare to the many major cities in the world we had visited.

Reviewed March 22, 2013

If you are looking for a great Chinese restaurant, look no further. I found it by accident through an ad on Wheremilan.com. I tried it out, the food was simply fantastic. The restaurant is relatively new compared to some more established ones in the city. But the food is very authentic and absolutely fresh and better than 99% of the Chinese in the city. I ordered a dish that was not in the menu, and they made it for me and it blew my mind away. I went back again within 3 days. The restaurant has a very Zen like deco. The service is also great. Everyone from Chinese waitess, to Italian server to the host owner is simply couteous, considerate and nice to talk to. I would highly recommend it to anyone who likes not just good but great Chinese food.

1  Thank victoriaxyz
Reviewed March 10, 2013

Some interesting recipes combining Asian flavors from different countries with European influx.
We had sweetish and not-so-spicy Szechuan-style aubergines, that I found OK, and stir-fried beef with ginger and lemongrass that the two of us found pointlessly harsh - fresh ginger quite bitter and zesty, cut so thick that it gave little flavor to the dish and too much in our mouth when biting into it.

Service was very kind, fast and careful. The setting is clean, with little sophistication and even less interesting design.

Price was a tad higher than low-cost all-you-can-eat places. We felt we were paying for the service only.

Reviewed March 8, 2013

I rate this restaurant with the eyes of a person who has been living in Asia for 17 years and asks his Chinese friends in Milan to bring him to a good Chinese restaurant.
Though the place may at first appear a little bit "cold" in terms of charm, this restaurant serves excellent Chinese specialty, which in many cases are interpreted in a Milanese style, resulting into nice surprises. For instance, it is true that in Hong Kong and Mainland China I would never found dumplings made with salmon and zucchini, but when my Chinese friend ordered that, I have to say my skepticism disappeared after the first bite.
If you are into Asian cuisines, this place is for sure worth a visit.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

In 4 days I went to Su Garden twice. The atmosphere is great, relaxing and peaceful. The owner is a gentleman make you feel at home. They have an original selection of oriental dishes; food is great: very well cooked and presented! So I can't wait to eat again there. I recommend Su Garden to everyone.