“Temakinho vs others: 1-0”
Review of Temakinho Navigli

Temakinho Navigli
Ranked #973 of 8,846 Restaurants in Milan
Cuisines: Sushi, Brazilian, Japanese, Fusion
Good for: Romantic, Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Navigli
Reviewed March 7, 2013

No, I am not a sushi lover. Yes, I love temakinho! Everything is really tasty and I totally recommend this restaurant. 8 rolls cost about 9 euros but are really value for money.

TIP: Book the earliest you can because the tables are limited.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,976)

Reviewed February 17, 2013

Great location, easy place but very special combination between asia food and brazilian drinks;-) just one word: LOVE IT !!
Excellent caipirinha!! you have to book a place well in advance... they are always fully booked.

Reviewed December 3, 2012

Great place, near Naviglio and a good formula (sushi+capirinha) but please... WAKE UP!!!
i've been at Tamakino at least 4/5times and every time I had problems. problems with the reservations happended twice: one time they miswrote the time (7pm instead of 9pm!!) and the second time we were not even on the list for that night...the guy who took it completely forget to write it down!!! they said we had to wait...but to be standing for 1h...no thanks, and it was their fault!!please!!!
when you finally seat always remember to make the waiter repeat the order...every single time they would misunderstand and bring a uramaki roll instead of a temaki!!
the food is good and the atmosphere itself is ok, but I think is not fair to be treated in such way also considering the bill!

1  Thank Piera V
Reviewed November 2, 2012

We went for lunch . It was a national holiday in Italy, so usually to find a restaurant open isn't an easy task. Luckily we passed by during a walk on the Navigli (canals of Milan) and it was a wonderful surprise, standing just in front of a beautiful bridge that we could watch from the window seats of the restaurant; very romantic and relaxing to see people passing by in this traditional area of Milan. Waiters were very friendly and helpful, explaining the food and fresh drinks that are a mix between sushi rolls tradition and brazilian touch. We tried a juice of pineapple and mint, very refreshing and tasty, and we ate Temaki (the big cones with sushi) and sushi rolls. Everything was very well presented and the fish was super fresh, we could see from our seats the chefs cutting and preparing the full fishes into sushi. I was so impressed that I would take some japanese friends if they asked me for a sushi restaurant, instead of other over priced real japanese places ,or those cheap chinese owned fake japanese restaurants

Reviewed July 2, 2012

The place is simple and run by a young Brazilian team. Excellent service, fresh produce, I and my friends truly appreciated the mix of Japanese inspired dishes. Few fishes available (guarantee of a clean and fresh choice at the source, I fell in love with the spicy version of their rolls and temaki. A beautiful, different way of tasting this great traditional Japp/Brazilian food. Recommended!