“Amazing first impressions”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Centro Storico
Reviewed January 18, 2019 via mobile

I've visited this place with friends. It was our first try in Milan and we were very careful. The place was cool, taste was delicios and people were amazing.

Date of visit: January 2019

Reviewed June 21, 2018 via mobile

Me and a friend of mine found this place accidentally,but the service is very nice, pizza and the home wine too.I really recommend this place.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed May 30, 2017 via mobile

It is a family restaurant. Good tradizional, eating, good pizza, low prices...
It Will became anche interesting Place...for now, Enjoy good eating, and carry on!!!

Date of visit: May 2017
Thank Conte di Montec... C
Reviewed November 21, 2015

Good value for money if you are after a quick bite to eat, I Monelli is good for a casual late dinner.
The pizza has a thick pan base, which is unusual in Italy, but it was tasty nonetheless. The menu has a decent number of choices, including a vegetarian option.
Would recommend if you are in the area and looking for a quick meal.

Date of visit: November 2015
Reviewed April 12, 2015 via mobile

Strangely popular amongst locals but all you get is a pile of dough with lot of cheese. Forget your traditional Italian pizza. The best part was the chilli sauce on the table. Service mediocre, they gave us Margarita pizza instead of ordered spicy salami. After showing them, they just added some salami and that's all. Poor