“Great lunch option”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Brera
Description: Chabby chic style
Reviewed February 18, 2014

I have been at this small bistro at least a dozen times for lunch, and one time for dinner. A great option for a quick bite in a nice and quiet environment. The food is of the bistro variety but otherwise excellent.

Very good filling salads

Highly recommended

Reviewed July 12, 2013 via mobile

I lnow im on italy but this place has the beat pasta i have ever had. We were on milan for just over a week and ate here 4 times. Great food on all menu items friendly staff and good prices a definate must do if in milan but make sure you book as its always full.

Reviewed May 14, 2013

The food here was good, but not great. The atmosphere was nice, but not mind-blowing. The service was cordial, but not stellar. Overall, this restaurant, recommended to me by a local, was a bit of a disappointment, but only because I was looking for something really special. I was, however, impressed with their seasonal touches to the menu and their suggestion for wine to pair with my dinner. Also, they handled my reservation over email very easily.

1  Thank Norman H
Reviewed May 9, 2013

My wife & I along with another couple were in Milan and we just happened into this place on one of the main streets (Corso Venezia). Boy, were we lucky. We were walking to one of the attractions & wanted a light lunch & something to drink. It was so good we went back a couple of days later and had lunch. The food was delicious, especially the french fries. All in all it was a great discovery and you will not be sorry if you are in Milan and eat there.

Reviewed January 25, 2013

Joined some friends to dinner in this little restaurant near the centre of Milan. Wasn't overly impressed by the entrance which is nothing more than just a daytime bar, Although admittedly I may have missed a second entrance.

I really enjoyed the downstairs decor,, bright but not uncomfortable ambience and overall a very spacious setting. Probably one of the things that impressed me greatly about this little restaurant.

Food was a tad elaborate, but very nice. Certainly a dining experience I would be happy to repeat.

The only minus which I would give to the evening is a slightly lacklustre wine list.

1  Thank hellasverona1903