“First and last time!”

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“First and last time!”
Reviewed May 21, 2013

Place is nice, hammam procedure it's also executed correctly (at least one moroccon collague confirmed it) but I can say I was way more than happy to pay the treatment with a coupon for two and not a full price (it's way too expensive for what it is!).
What we didn't like? I am used to peace and relax in wellness/spa/hammam centers which is quite important if someone decides to spent a relaxing afternoon. Here the music was moroccan which I totally like but it was commerical, pop, mix with Asher's songs. I was really bothered by this, especially during the massage. I asked if we can turn off the music but this wasn't an option at all.
Then, water in bath was a little bit smelly. To enter the spa you have to pass men dressing room which didn't bother me but it was kind of strange and it can be uncomfrotable for someone.
Then - the services. Everyone at the reception was really really cold. I had an impression that their goal is actually have one-time guests... as they don't want anyone to return back :) Cold welcome - even colder goodbye. The only nice person was the girl inside the hammam complex explaining the hammam procedure. She was really nice.
Massage - we booked massage for two but in my opinion the room is too small for two massages at one time - massage therapists actually kept moving the massage tables and arguing about space. Not much relaxing :) I was satisfied with massage, my partner not at all so it depends in which therapist's hands you are!
Overall, not a nice experience.

Visited May 2013
4 Thank someone016

Toulouse, France
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A Very good and relaxing experience”
Reviewed April 2, 2013

We were a group of eleven girls for a week-end in Milan. We have found the place on Internet and made a reservation for 60€ for each person with hammam, exfoliating scrub and 20 minutes massage.
It was amazing ! The person explained us the progress of the afternoon and guided us in the stages to look after our skin and after our hair. The hammam, the Jacuzzi and the massage were perfected. We offered us the tea, cakes and fruits. A pure moment of relaxation for a good price (twice cheaper than in France). If I find the same hammam in France, I shall go every month.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Bene_Toulouse
Port Vila, Vanuatu
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“A lovely way of spending a cold Milan day”
Reviewed January 19, 2013 via mobile

We went to Hammam Il Pascia yesterday and enjoyed our visit. We had the £90 complete package which included a skin peel, hot room access, spa, refreshments, and 50min massage. Overall this was good value and the service was fine. The entrance is a little confusing as you have to be let in by pressing the bell but there are no instructions about this. Communicating in English was a little difficult (we had only very limited Italian and staff limited or no English), but we managed okay. Overall, we were happy with our choice.