1,938 results
All reviews chateau monfort alice in wonderland beautiful hotel the general manager spa area executive room five star hotel steam room walking distance minute walk hotel restaurant shopping area city centre tram stop linate airport visiting milan montford
Selected filters
Reviewed May 13, 2019

My husband and I had the pleasure of staying at this beautiful hotel over Easter. In terms of service delivery and offering a "personal touch", this is probably one of the best hotels we've ever stayed in. Stefano and his team went out of their way to ensure we felt comfortable and offered great suggestions for dinner/things to do whilst we were there. We felt they were genuinely interested in their guests and special mention should also go to Julia and Roberto, who were also incredibly helpful and professional. Highly recommended and will be our go-to place to stay in Milan.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Direzionechateaumonf, Direttore at Chateau Monfort, responded to this reviewResponded May 18, 2019

Dear Guest,

thank you very much for your kind review.

It is a pleasure to see that you had such a pleasant stay.

We hope to see you back soon!

I remain at your disposal for any future needs.

Kindest regards

Reviewed May 10, 2019

each room is designed interestingly and with such care! the service is great and the location is very centric! try to eat there as well- the staff is great, not the usual attitude that one often finds in these big cities...

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Direzionechateaumonf, Direttore at Chateau Monfort, responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2019

We are very happy that you have a nice stay with us.

I am happy to hear your stay was great and that your enjoyed our atmosphere and service.

Do not hesitate to contact me for any future needs and use our Virtual Tour to choose your room for the next stay.

Best regards,

Reviewed May 6, 2019

The location, the room, the staff, the food just everything is excellent. A trial will convince you. I won’t lie, It’s hard to fault this hotel. From the first minute I set my foot there to the last minute I left, I was happy and comfortable.

Room tip: Good for a romantic trip. A lot of privacy and very big rooms.
Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo

We are very happy that you have a nice stay with us.

It is a real pleasure to see that we managed to make you feel a bit of our passion and a bit of the magic of the castle.

We hope to see you soon in Milan, do not hesitate to contact me directly for any future reservations.

Best regards

Reviewed May 6, 2019

We loved every minute of staying at this fantastic hotel. It had a lovely feel and we loved the ambiance of the place; from the Alice in Wonderland theme to the spa facilities. We were made to feel very special throughout our stay and everybody who works at the hotel deserves a big congratulations for being so friendly and accommodating. We loved the little extra touches that they included to make our stay so memorable. The food was amazing and everything was tasty. We used the spa, which is set downstairs in the basement; it was so quiet and peaceful. We didn't realise that this hotel was part of a group called Relais & Chateax, if this is anything to go by then I think we have found a new group for our travel plans. Thank you for making our honeymoon stay so special... it really was a lovely end to our Italy experience and you made it memorable. We will be back again.

Room tip: All the rooms are designed differently, so it might be an idea to discuss with the hotel what your requirements are.
Date of stay: August 2018

We are very happy that you have a nice stay with us.

It was a pleasure to have you staying with us and we very much hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back very soon.

Do not hesitate to contact me directly for any future reservations.

Best Regards,

Reviewed May 5, 2019

We spent 2 weeks in Italy driving through the alps and Tuscan country sides. With about 2,500 miles driving I wanted a beautify relaxing hotel to finish our trip off. We are budget travelers (well mostly for this trip but added some special experiences) but I splurged for our last night. That and we are not city people so since our flight out was from Milan I wanted a room we could stay in all day. The Hotel, Staff and Room wear worth the price and we got exactly what I hoped for. Didn't end up using the spa like I planned but Room service was excitant and I would highly recommend ordering their deserts. Can't remember which two we ordered but they were the best period! Highly recommend Chateay Monfort,

Trip was in May 2018 but closet month I could select was June 2018

Date of stay: June 2018

Dear Guest,

many thanks for reviewing your stay at Chateau Monfort on Tripadvisor.

I am glad your stay was overall enjoyable and positive, I am happy to hear your stay was great and that your
enjoyed our atmosphere and service.

We all look forward to seeing you again in Milan at Chateau Monfort and remain at your complete disposal for anything.

Kind Regards,