Hotel well located in a living area (near the navigli channel). Many restaurants and bars around and many people during the nighttime. It is very convenient to have dinner around even if you arrive late. The staff is very helpful and polite. I had a superior room that was very large, very clean and pretty comfortable, with a balcony and large TV set (with international channels).
The bad aspects were that:
- the bathroom was small and the water temperature was not stable (getting hoter or colder)
- the air conditioning was very noisy
- the Internet access was not free.
Considering the (expensive) price of a room, I would have expected a higher level of services.
Even if these did not strongly affect my stay in Milan and I appreciated being there; I would probably look for another place for my next business trip in Milan.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 4 star hotel in the Navigli area with free wi-fi, private garage, Gym, wellness center, roof garden, naturally lit meeting rooms, 200 mt from metro subway station, 2 km from the Milano Duomo and Leonardo's last supper and only 5 minutes from highway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Agoda, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Nozio Netplan srl, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Art Hotel Navigli reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Art Hotel Milan