“Nice Hotel”
Review of Agape Hotel

Agape Hotel
Ranked #152 of 430 Hotels in Milan
Reviewed May 29, 2014

We stayed twice as location was good for us picking up and dropping off a motorcycle we hired. Hotel few minutes walk to subway for trains but probably a bit out of the way if wanted to be closer to city centre.
The 1st time we stayed staff were helpful and friendly, on our return staff were ok but different staff and not quite as friendly as our first stay.
Room was nice and had all the amenities that you needed, although the bathroom is very narrow and the bath/shower is also very narrow, a larger person may find it difficult.
The breakfast was very good, a good variety.
They stored our luggage for us at no cost until we returned as we could not take all on the motorcycle.
overall a good stay

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple

Reviewed May 16, 2014 via mobile

Nice hotel....One block from metro so it was easy to get anywhere in Milan. The room was very clean and the breakfast was great. Very good cappuccino and fresh fruit. It's in a residential area which is good and bad. Only one restaurant in the area but it was very quiet at night and you open the windows which was nice. Bad thing is you can here the water running in other rooms. Phone ringing all night long.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 11, 2014

small hotel, clean and the reception staff very helpful . The room are very big enough for the whole family and great value ! good breakfast too !! The metro just 20 metres from the hotel,good chioce for a short visit to Milan !

Room Tip: If you travel with family of 4, this is a good choice , good price and metro just 50 steps away !
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Joyce168
Reviewed February 15, 2014 via mobile

Booked Superior rooms which were quite cozy and clean. AC was working fine. They even provided slippers. Free wifi access ONLY in the lobby, got no signal in the room. Private secure parking for an extra 10 euro per night! It's a underground garage beneath the hotel guarded by a huge metal gate. There's no direct elevator to the garage, every time you need to ask for the key to get in. If you go by car you will take it, because it's impossible to find parking places close to the hotel. Staff was really nice, speak fluent English. Breakfast was abundant, lots of choices! Recommended !!!

Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank George W
Reviewed January 1, 2014

When I found this hotel on booking.com, I was a little reluctant because I haven't had the best experiences with places that are "conveniently located near the metro". But this place really was. It was perfect for my little family and our Christmas spent in Milan. The metro is a 3 minute walk from the hotel and it is about a 10 minute ride to the Duomo area. The staff at the hotel was amazing and completely doted over our two children. The gentleman working the desk on Christmas day bent over backwards trying to ensure we found the perfect place to have dinner. If you want to visit Milan but don't want to be bothered with the crowds or noise, this is a perfect hotel to choose. My own complaint is that the quad room was tiny and had very limited moving room with the three beds in there. But overall it was a perfect place for us.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Jaime0831
Reviewed December 1, 2013

Let me be honest! When I read the comments about this hotel I wasn't sure if it is the right
one, the one that I need to book for my holidays in Milan, but I was wrong! We talk about a very good hotel with nice breakfast, nice and hot room, nice people!! If you want to visit Milan for shopping and stay for few days Agape Hotel is the right one. I highly recommend it!! Almost to forget very good price!!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Jeremy H
Reviewed November 11, 2013

Not in the centre of Milan, but very easy to hop on the metro from this hotel. I was very comfortable at the Agape. The hotel is located in a quiet side street. My room was by no means very large (my choice/budget), but it was spotlessly clean and well maintained. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was typical style and I never walked away hungry.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo