“Great Hotel in a great location”

Hotel Bristol Milan
Ranked #191 of 426 Hotels in Milan
Reviewed December 3, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here when we visited family. Could not fault anything at all. The location is perfect ... Opposite the main railway station and buses to and from all airports that cost only £5 euro one way.. The staff are all amazing and nothing was too much trouble. A substantial breakfast and clean hotel and very comfortable beds.. Would recommend to anyone.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Angela P
There are newer reviews for Hotel Bristol Milan

Reviewed October 25, 2013

I stayed 2 nights before flying to sardegna and come back to spend the last evening in Milano.

It's close to Centrale station and convenient to take airport bus to Malpensa.
Metro station is also nearby and the Duomo is only 5 stations away.
The room is small and noise from the streets bothered me a little. however it's good value for money.
Breakfast is simple but the brioche is unbelievably tasty and it's the best I've ever had.
When I think about Milano, I will always remember the Fantastic duomo and beautiful chocolate brioche and cuppccino !
Moreover all the reception staff are so helpful and they can even keep my bag while I was away.
I'd like to stay at this hotel again in the next visit.

Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed October 18, 2013

My husband and I could see this hotel right across the road from the Milano Central Station where the bus from the airport had dropped us off.The location of this hotel was ideal for us as we were going to use the Metro to travel around Milan.The hotel was clean and tidy and our room was spacious and comfortable.The floor was carpeted and the room came equipped with tea and coffee making facilities.The bathroom was large with a big sink,toilet and bidet.However,the shower was extremely small and narrow.The space was tight and we couldn't shower properly.And to add insult to injury,the water was unable to drain off effectively and thus flooded the shower.The only consolation to our predicament is the hotel is aware of this problem and has placed a wooden platform in the shower for us to stand on while we take our shower.On the plus side,the housekeeping department is exceptional as we get a clean and fresh supply of towels daily.The breakfast room is warm and cosy with a lovely spread of breads,warm croissants,tarts,cakes,biscuits,cereals,yoghurt,cold cuts,fruit juice and fresh fruits.You're definitely spoilt for choice here.Last but not least,the staff at the front desk as well as at breakfast could work on their personal relations skills.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Malini P
Reviewed October 14, 2013

was turnaway from Andreola and the hotel is few steps from the station
clean rooms friendly and professional staff, good Breakfast and very good quality for price i paid almost half the price of Andreoli who is exactly the same hotel.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed October 13, 2013

This hotel is right across the road from the Central Station, metro & terminus for bus to airports. Tidy clean hotel. Very handy. The breakfast waiters could work on their friendliness. They put me off enjoying my breakfast. I asked for scrambled eggs and a plate of chopped up greasy fried eggs were put in front of me. Saying that, the reception staff were friendly and helpful.

Room Tip: We had a nice room facing the station and could enjoy the hustle and bustle going on outside. It wa...
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 26, 2013

I stayed here for the Italian Grand Prix in September. I was a female travelling alone. I did not find the staff rude and unhelpful, far from it. The location to the station, for me, was perfect. I did not travel into Milan and sight see due to having to travel home. Room was clean and I slept great until the morning when the taxi drivers at the train station started beeping at each other!!!!!

I stayed in a single room, which yes was small, but it did the job!!!

When I return to Milan, I will return to the Hotel Bristol. Thank you.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Lozarus
Reviewed September 23, 2013 via mobile

Good position by the main train station; just staff especially at breakfast is really unpleasant and impolite. The service is very cheap, and it seems they're like held in a prison rather than giving a service to clients.

• Stayed: August 2013