1,419 results
All reviews il carpaccio porta venezia corso buenos aires nice hotel minute walk central station major sights breakfast room walking distance very pleasant stay restaurants and bars reception staff three nights quiet street main attractions city centre rooms are small
Selected filters
Reviewed April 1, 2019

The hotel is located between the Gardini Pubblici and the Central Station. It's a pleasant walk through the park or an enjoyable ride with the old tram to the city center. Well located for a city weekend.
The hotel staff compensates with friendliness and service, e.g., broader than expected breakfast choices, late staying bar staff or prompt help with reservations, for a bit outdated rooms and bathrooms. The neighbourhood can be a bit noisy, but since I have lived in Milan for a while, I know that it is a loud city.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed March 31, 2019

We had to cancel our booking due to medical issues.
The room has been payed for 1 month, but one person had chicken pox and we had to cancel.
The property informed us they have a non refund policy even in this situations.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed March 30, 2019 via mobile

I recently stayed here and was very surprised. First, the rooms are outdated. The AC in the room wasn’t working and became so hot at night, I called down to see if I could get a fan or something and was told they didn’t have any. I opened the window which helped cool it down but then had a mosquito flying around the room and noise from the outside. The next morning my girlfriend woke up first and noticed ants all over our bathroom. The ants were coming in from their garden and swarmed our room. We were then moved to a new room after I showed them. The bartender wasn’t very friendly and when I asked him where a good restaurant is he said to ask the front desk. For all the nice places we stayed in Italy was not expecting what I got. The pic is from just outside the room where they were coming in.

Reviewed March 24, 2019

We had an issue with the fan not working and toilet was loose. Manager quickly gave us a nicer room, extra plug in fan, wine and chocolate. Very kind. Service and helpfulness could not be better. Whether it was to get us a cab, print something from my email etc. people at the desk are extremely helpful.

Room tip: Ask for a room with windows that open. Some only open a tiny bit for security reasons.
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 24, 2019 via mobile

Reasonable Hotel in convenient location. Staff pleasant and helpful. Breakfast comprehensive also bar menu. Some noise from early morning deliveries. Local information in room would have been helpful. Plentiful supply of toiletries.

Trip type: Traveled with family