"plays besame mucho at the background"
1. Interior design of the room is beautiful. You feel like a classic hollywood celebrity.
2. Large beautiful bathroom, very well designed, down to the lighting.
3. Just opposite shopping district
4. Large bedroom, high quality bedsheets, pillows, bedspreads
5. Snacks & drinks refillable
6. Located beside subway
7. Breakfast is very lux and posh. You feel like you need to dress a tuxedo to eat.
8. The chocolates are delectable.
1. Sometimes you get a feeling like the staff is looking at how you dress and judging you.
(Or maybe its just me... but they do dress very nicely.)
2. Service is a little cold at times. Can be warmer.
3. Quite expensive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to a world of harmony and privacy, with uncompromising attention to the requirements of guests. Here luxury, calm and beauty are fostered in pure Armani style, imparting a new aesthetic excellence to the concept of comfort. Located in the heart of the world-famous “Quadrilatero della Moda” district, the Armani Hotel Milano promises a “home-away-from-home” experience in line with the Stay with Armani philosophy, offering a new level of service under the care of the Lifestyle Manager. The Armani style and philosophy defines every detail of the 95 guestrooms and suites. The Michelin-starred Armani/Ristorante, innovative and elegant, contemporary and essential and with a stunning view on the skyline, is inspired by the Umami philosophy, combining the excellence of the Italian taste with diversions into world cuisines. It also features a unique wine list and a private dining room. The panoramic Armani/Bamboo Bar, with its double volume ceiling, louvered window wall and backlit onyx features, creates a perfect place to meet friends, discuss business during an informal lunch or simply watch the world go by while enjoying an elegant aperitif or an after-dinner. On the top floor the Armani/SPA, with its glass walls and ceiling, covers 1.000sm of beauty and peace and features 6 treatment rooms, a Couple Suite, personal fitness sessions, steam and sauna experiences and a mag¬nificent relaxation pool. The Armani/Business Centre provides the perfect venue for business events and private functions, thanks to spaces fully equipped with state-of-the-art communication and audio/visual devices and to personalized Armani lifestyle experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Splitty, TravelClick, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Armani Hotel Milano reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.