“Very peaceful”

Armani Hotel Milano
Ranked #12 of 431 Hotels in Milan
Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

I am not a fashion guy so I was dreading our stay here. However, I was wrong. One of the most peaceful city hotels I have ever stayed at. The rooms are very interesting, unique and incredibly comfortable. Just a really cool place with nice staff and a great location.

• Stayed: July 2013
Aaron K, General Manager at Armani Hotel Milano, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

I was delighted in reading your recent post on TripAdvisor, I am very happy to know that today you have a different oppinion on a Designer Hotel and that the team our location it worthwhile.
They all strive very hard to make all our guests feel at home and special at the same time.

I do hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back with us on your next trip to Milano.
Aaron Kaupp

Write a ReviewReviews (1,143)

Reviewed July 1, 2013

INTERIOR DESIGN
Stunning attention to detail. Beautiful finishings. There is absolutely no clutter including the treatment room, with cosmetics, accessories, towel heaters stuffed away from view. The glass facade gives breathtaking views of churches and red-tile rooftops and on one side - the new skyscrapers of Milan. The huge jacuzzi lets you fully enjoy that and relax from the busy city life. Even the saunas, while keeping your privacy, let you enjoy that wonderful panorama - I truly believe it's one of the most beautiful views of Milan that I ever admired. The leather loungers are heated, so I felt very cosy tucked in the soft bathrobe.

CLEANINESS
Spotless.

SERVICE
I loved the service in this 5*+ hotel. It's just enough to look around lost to immediately have a member of the staff personally take you to wherever you wanna go. The therapists were friendly but not over-chatty, on time, addressed you by your name and made sure that you were satisfied all the time. The massage was carried out in a very professional manner, keeping privacy as their main priority. They really made me feel like a celebrity VIP. Great job!

FOOD
The spa has a large self-service bar area.

PRICES
Adequate to the luxury of the place. Although it's costly, I would be happy to return and pay the same price for the level of service that I received.

LOCATION
The impressive Armani building is located in the fancy shopping and going out area of Milan.

OVERALL
It definitely deserves its stars and is a real luxurious experience. The small details like a vanity set, elegant disposable underwear, the therapists putting a bathrobe around your shoulders - makes a huge difference. I can honestly recommend it to anyone who can afford themselves to go. It's a perfect place to watch the sunset with your loved one. My favourite city resort!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Aaron K, General Manager at Armani Hotel Milano, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

thank you for such a detailed description on your recent experience at the our Hotel and SPA, I was delighted to read the way you called us " your favourite City Resort " which we kind of are.
I will make sure that your lovely comments get shared with the team and I am sure that they will all be very happy to read your wonderful feedback.

Do let me know when you are back in the City and I would be delighted to meet you in Person.

Reviewed June 27, 2013

This hotel has one of the best locations for shopping. They don't have personalized luxury service and their style is ultra modern. but it is different than other real Italian hotels and might be nice to try.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Alsherebi

Dear Valued Guest,

many thanks for your recent posting on TripAdvisor, I appreciated reading your comments and do agree with you that our Hotel is a mixture between modern, sophisticated and sleek design.

I do hope that you will try us again on your next trip to Milano.

Reviewed June 26, 2013

Location is Perfect for shopping, bang in the middle of all the shops. Service is standard 5 stars, staffs look immaculate. We booked ourselves into a junior suite. A little smaller than expected. For 2 pple it's alright, it's definitely too small for an extra bed. Decor is very Armani, amenities are lovely.

• Stayed: June 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

I read your comments with much joy and wanted to thank you for your recent posting, indeed the location of the Hotel is quite Unique being located in the heart of the fashion district makes the shopping even easier.

It was a pleasure to have you with us and we do hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back with us soon again.

Reviewed June 25, 2013

A lot of aspects here are impressive - they have a smooth, flat surface theme throughout: doors are just a ligher shading, no handles, blend into the corridors and distinguished by just an outline. Plenty of cool gadgetry throughout, such as 1 way mirrors in the bathroom, lighting, flat screen TV that disappears into a stand.

The room floorplan at least in my 6th fl room was very poor, however: it was very crammed with maybe a foot & a half max of space between the desk and the armoir to get to the window/balcony, unless you climb over the bed; you also could only get into the closet after squeezing into this spot next to the desk. Quite awkward.

Complimentary minibar was great, although not much of interest there. I'm also not much of a fan of hotels with an upstairs lobby.

Hotel makes up for the cons with the good location (5 min walk from Duomo) and, for the most part, very good staff service.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business

Dear Valued Guest,

thank you for your extenisve posting on your recent experience with us, indeed the Armani Hotel is quite different from many other Hotels in Europe featuring a Lobby level on an upstairs floor has its pros and cons but it assures privacy to our Guests. I was delighted to read that you enjoyed the materials used in the Hotel and that the team made sure you had wonderful service and were looked after. I do hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back with us soon again.

In the meantime I send you my best wishes from MIlano.

Reviewed June 6, 2013

This Hotel gave my great pleasure- rooms are extremly nice, great design, great ideas, amazing bathroom and good smelling Armani soaps and creams. Hotel bar and restaurant with great views, good food and perfect service. Spa area as well great with small individual saunas an hammans -fine idea
Only 50 Euro for Parking is too $$$. Location as well great for shopping. Coffee Bar on the side on the streat is as well a "to do" and drinking the coffee on the bar makes it even "cheap" with 1.5 Euro.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Aaron K, General Manager at Armani Hotel Milano, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

I read your comments with great interest and was delighted that you enjoyed the entire experience with us and that it was a memorable one. The Team indeed thrives hard to make every guest their own and offer the most personalized service.
Once again thank you for your wonderful comment and we do look forward to welcoming you back with us soon.

Reviewed June 5, 2013

Minimalist with discreet oriental influence, cool and chic. Sleeping here is like full filling my dream of having armani/casa in my home.

Must try the martinis at the bar and eggs benedict for breakfast. Parfait!

Always a fan of armani and armani/casa. Ow, love the scent..

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

Dear Valued Guest,

thank you for your recent posting on TripAdvisor and for being a fan of Armani, I was delighted to read that you enjoyed the experience and enjoyed the tailored home or Armani casa. I will make sure that the Bar team gets your 2 thumbs up for their Martinis.
I do look forward to having the pleasure of welcoming you back with us very soon.

WIth my best wishes,