$150
$264
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $341/night.

$210
$185
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of $280/night.

nhow Milano(Milan)(Great Value!)
$117
$107
NH Hotels
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of $164/night.

$232
$225
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $283/night.

$224
$205
roomertravel.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $243/night.

$160
$96
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $124/night.

The Yard Hotel(Milan)
$237
$182
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of $253/night.

Chateau Monfort(Milan)
$204
$189
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $240/night.

Hotel Berna(Milan)
$126
$119
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of $182/night.

1,196 results
All reviewsbamboo barhigh techclassic suitecomplimentary mini barspa areashopping districtamazing hotelluxurious hotelnespresso machinehotel experiencefashion weekthe ground floordeluxe roomthe location is perfectvisiting milanluxurynobu
Reviewed May 28, 2013

i really did not appreciate my stay at this hotel for the following reasons :
1- when you arrive to the hotel for check-in, you must take a lift to the 7th floor where reception is, once you finish check-in and to go to your room you need to cross the 7th floor to catch the lift for rooms, come down again to floors 2,3,5 where rooms are located. so if you are just out the hotel and you forget something in your room, it takes you almost 10 minutes to get it ( 7 floors up, cross the reception area, wait for the second lift, go down again 4 or 5 floors, get to your room, AND THE WAY BACK.
2- I asked to have my diner the hotel restaurant on the 7th floor, SORRY the resaurant is booked for a special event, we can serve you in your room ( nice one ) finally the concierge succeeded to find me a place in a restaurant near the hotel ( after trying 2 others and could not obtain a place, that's unusual for high standard hotel )
3- breakfast is light and you have to wait for a while to find the hostess and to place you, after my breakfast i asked for an espresso in the smoking lounge ( in front of the restaurant ) after i waited more than 10 minutes without being served, i went to the hostess and told her that i did not get my coffee, and i do not have more time to wait, so please cancel it , she said only one word : OK
4- rooms are well equipped but you can hear and feel the tramway of via manzoni each time it pass under your window.
for the same range of price, you can have a much better room and service, unless you want to try it for once.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank tarek n
Aaron K, General Manager at Armani Hotel Milano, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

thank you for your recent post on TripAdvisor, I read your comments with great interest and was sorry to read that their were some aspects of your stay that were not to your satisfaction, indeed the layout of the Hotel is very particular and keeps with the privacy to the valued guest and their needs. I do hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back with us and hopefully having that coffee together that you never received.

Reviewed May 18, 2013

This hotel does not lack anything in the atmosphere ranks. By far one of the most relaxing hotels I've come across, from the decor to the discreet nature of the staff, I really can't fault it. The spa is located on the op floor, giving somewhat restricted views of the Duomo on a nice day, information mentions a pool, it's not so much a pool as a largish jacuzzi, which is so warm and relaxing...a must try.
The only failing, was the in-house bar, where the barman failed to produce a smoothie or a cocktail worth drinking, in fairness he refused to accept payment despite my insistence, excellent customer service considering it was clear that the drinks didn't meet any kind of standard.
The location of the hotel is perfect, with the shopping and the Duomo minutes away.
The major winner for this hotel is the attention to detail, I received contact,via telephone call (not E-MAIL) 2 days prior to my arrival, asking if I had any special requests, having stayed in hotels across the globe, this touch put this hotel a cut above the rest.
It des not strike me as a child-friendly hotel though, and to be honest, it's probably best left that way.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
Aaron K, General Manager at Armani Hotel Milano, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2013

Dear Guest,

thank you for taking the time to write on TripAdvisor on your recent stay with us, it was wonderful to read that you had a very memorable time with us and that the team made you feel welcomed and at home with us. On your next stay with us I promise you a wonderful Smoothie ready waiting for you at arrival.

Reviewed May 14, 2013

I think I have never been more enthusiastic about EVERYTHING (with two exceptions which I will mention later) in a hotel. Indeed during and still now days later I feel more as if I had a wonderful life-altering experience. Simply stated, GIORGIO ARMANI! I find myself saying "Giorgio for President, Giorgio for President of the World".

Every aspect of the hotel has been marked my Mr. Armani's hand; one senses it immediately when the impeccable, good-looking and exquisitely appointed young man opens the big glass doors to the entrance lobby, understatedly smiling and welcoming, and where one is immediately immersed in a wonderful natural perfume which is the signature perfume found in all the products including many in the Spa.

Another aspect, already noted during a trip to the restaurant a while back, is the staff. They are all so well-trained. Chatting with them will reveal what so clearly transpires; they are part of an Armani "family", it seems, all knowingly enlightened by Mr. Armani HIMSELF, and one senses also in speaking to them, and in watching how they move, how they work, how they go about performing their work, with competence, elegance, and reserved warmth/serenity, that the font of all this comes from HIM. I think that each person I had spoken to mentioned that Mr. Armani comes regularly, knows each employee, and has sat down with each of them. His attention to detail must be borderline maniacal and the result is total ease and elegance, purity of line and spirit, everywhere. One person told me that Mr. Armani also provides indications as to precisely where on an end table the lamp is to be positioned and where the small dish.

All this contributes to the overwhelming sense of appreciation I came away with after having had the pleasure of experiencing a day a night another day in these realms.

Our room, which I HIGHLY recommend, no. 605, was on the corner and had a wrap around balcony. Everything in the room is James Bondishly commanded by a fepper which raises and lowers the blinds, curtains, lights, entertainment (I LOVE that! Why don't I have this in my life???) Immediately one feels projected into a delicate, easy, high-tech enviornment and then one begins to look around, and to feel.

The decor is all very relaxing and tranquilizing, dazzling in its simplicity and cleanliness of line. The rooms contain a mini-bar which includes, at no extra charge, soft drinks, juices and snacks and I have never seen that in a normal hotel room. The furnishings are so well-designed and the drawers that contain the cups for cappuccino and espresso represent the ultimate luxury; specially built concavities to house, individually, 2 cappucino cups, 2 espresso cups, and their saucers AND spoons (see picture). The plates designed with a beautiful golden duomo. Not to mention the "A" engraved sugar cubes (in white and cane), and which are flattened sugar cubes. Even the sugar cubes are creative and specially designed! (Tea bags too, have sewn-on Armani-designed touches.)

We had a spectacular view of Via Manzoni and the Duomo, Via Montenapoleone. We enjoyed the night time air on the balcony, which also was simply and elegantly appointed with a special bamboo plant which gave a pretty natural feel.

The bathrooms have glass doors that you can see out of but not into. The materials used in the bathrooms are a stone or marble, intelligently designed shower with a cut out that serves as a ledge for products. A cut-out ledge also lined the entire length of the tub and had indirect lighting. The soap is in the shape of a river stone, and the soap dish is a simple cube with a hole for drainage so that you don't wind up with that pasty soap effect that badly designed soap dishes yield. I know it is (only) a soap dish BUT look at what has gone into that soap dish! It demonstrates that someone, in this case Mr. Armani and/or his team, put thought into what a soap dish should be, how it should look, what it should be made of etc. Functionality, elegance, beauty, simplicity. One has to appreciate the effort that goes into beautifying and improve all the moments of daily existence which make up our days and years and lives. Ergo I appreciate Mr. A.

Our room had a circular entry way with an indirectly lit ceiling light surrounding the round, a curved table, and curved doors that could be kept open or closed. It is a tiny elegant space and so surprising one almost doesn't notice it so under-toned and simple in its design. This is what makes it so appealing and appreciable.

Hour by hour I found myself appreciating and praising and oohing and ahhing over this potent force, what genial, dedicated, attention to detail focused person could possibly have done to achieve such a uniformly excellent ambiance?

Anyone who has had work done on a house knows the battle and disappointment when workmanship is simply not up to snuff or is outright incompetent. Crookedly grouted tiles, mistaken inclines, badly jointed walls or floors or furniture. One's eye goes right to the error, and every time one looks at it, one experiences bile and grief. Eventually, to maintain sanity, one ignores or re-spends the money to repair.

In the Armani Hotel, everywhere you look you see perfection in workmanship. Perfectly joined and matched marble in the curved Spa wall is AWESOME! The marble blocks themselves are cut on a curve! It is beautiful and amazing and I appreciated it completely. The Spa is on the 8th floor and has a super-sized jacuzzi (which i did not experience) and steam and sauna rooms. The area is adorned by towel racks, designed of course by Mr. Armani my absolute new guru of life, in the form of Japanese gates. They are painted deep forest green and go with the the other featured minimal furnishings in the bar area. The carpet runner on the slightly curved tadao andoesque (oh no will he kill me for this?) corridors are covered with a tatami-like but durable enough for lots of traffic material absolutely fresh looking and lovely. There are gorgeous bamboo decorated glass doors. One of the staff members told me that Mr. A does love and appreciate everything Japanese, and he designed his lamps from a Japanese inspiration.

If you love design and cleanliness, you must come here if only to look and feel inspired and renewed.

The restaurant: We had another very pleasant restaurant experience. Staff courteous, knowledgable, and efficient. I had an EXQUISITE pea soup, my husband enjoyed a raviolo. Our secondi were frankly not so great; a take on cotelletta Milanese made with cernia. It was bland and could have been avoided. It was tiny so we didn't feel stuffed. Of course, it wasn't inexpensive, but everything else we ate was delicious. We ordered a litre of Radikon from Oslavje from Venezia Giulia; divine.

The proof of the power of this experience was that I went home and found myself dumping the contents of kitchen drawers, and, while attempting to channel Mr. A, found myself saying, "what would Giorgio say about this spoon? It's just going to have to go..." and now I can boast beautifully manicured for contents kitchen drawers, well, almost.

If only this level of attention, care, elegance and love could be transmitted to the entire planet we would live in beautiful peace.

OH, the negatives; the wifi didn't always work; and even Mr. Armani has those bloody noisy printers in the restaurant whose horrible printy back and forth back and forth buzz buzz buzz is amplified by the space and is just an annoying detraction. Heard it at breakfast not at dinner. Don't they believe in either laser printers or getting these printers OFF the floor behind one of their gorgeous doors? I had a look at some of the other reviews and am astounded to read that others had bad service. It took me about 13 minutes to receive my trolley.

Armani for President. And, I changed my name. I am now, Melanie Armani. I wanna BE Armani.

Room Tip: LOVED staying in Room 605; wrap around balcony, corner room.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank melanieag

Dear Guest,

it was with great pleasure that I read your extensive review of your recent stay with us, and in reading your words and description I could really tell how much you enjoyed your time with us and how you appreciated the special Armani touches everywhere. I was also happy to read that the team took wonderful care of you as they strive hard to extend the genuine hospitality.

I do hope that we have the pleasure of welcoming you back with us in your new found " home away from home " in the not too distant future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed May 12, 2013

This hotel is at the most amazing location right in the main area where all the shopping and other attractions is. The rooms are small i stayed in a suite which is the same size as a normal room in other hotels, but they have great bathroom. The decor is very depressing the corridors are all grey and dark. The service in the hotel are excellent. I would recommend this hotel to people who like to stay in ultra modern properties, for the rest i would recommend to the the Bvlgari or Ritz, as they are same price.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Aaron K, General Manager at Armani Hotel Milano, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

thank you for your recent review on TripAdvisor, I was sorry to read that you did not like the Decor of the Hotel and found it to be grey and dark, I was however pleased to read that you enjoyed the Teams service and that they took excellent care of you and your needs.
I do hope to welcome you back to Milano sometime in the future.

Reviewed May 4, 2013

We stayed recently at the hotel. The location is great - right where you want to be if you are in Milan to do some shopping.... The hotel is well appointed...although the decor is not for everyone... so please check out the hotel photos before booking... The service is terrible...We waited for a very long time to get our bags delivered to the room - although I have asked to have them delivered urgently as I was late for a meeting. We waited for 25 minutes... Our room had a terrible smell...I suspect the previous guest was keeping raw fish in the closet... The breakfast buffet is expensive and very limited. When we got to breakfast in the morning it was very busy and not much of a selection was left... The stuff was very slow and we had to ask for our coffee/tea a number of times... I would not stay there again. The Four Seasons is much better but it was fully booked so we could not stay there and ended up in Armani. Nobu is located in the same building and its great...

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank travellerA34

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your recent post on TripAdvisor, I read your comments with great concern and am sorry that your stay with us was not what you expected it to be. I will reach out to you directly to understand better the various opportunities you have ecountered.