1,207 results
All reviewsbamboo barhigh techclassic suitecomplimentary mini barspa areashopping districtamazing hotelhotel experiencefashion weekthe ground floordeluxe roomthe location is perfectvisiting milanluxurymanzoniconciergejacuzzi
Reviewed May 12, 2013

This hotel is at the most amazing location right in the main area where all the shopping and other attractions is. The rooms are small i stayed in a suite which is the same size as a normal room in other hotels, but they have great bathroom. The decor is very depressing the corridors are all grey and dark. The service in the hotel are excellent. I would recommend this hotel to people who like to stay in ultra modern properties, for the rest i would recommend to the the Bvlgari or Ritz, as they are same price.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Aaron K, General Manager at Armani Hotel Milano, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

thank you for your recent review on TripAdvisor, I was sorry to read that you did not like the Decor of the Hotel and found it to be grey and dark, I was however pleased to read that you enjoyed the Teams service and that they took excellent care of you and your needs.
I do hope to welcome you back to Milano sometime in the future.

Reviewed May 4, 2013

We stayed recently at the hotel. The location is great - right where you want to be if you are in Milan to do some shopping.... The hotel is well appointed...although the decor is not for everyone... so please check out the hotel photos before booking... The service is terrible...We waited for a very long time to get our bags delivered to the room - although I have asked to have them delivered urgently as I was late for a meeting. We waited for 25 minutes... Our room had a terrible smell...I suspect the previous guest was keeping raw fish in the closet... The breakfast buffet is expensive and very limited. When we got to breakfast in the morning it was very busy and not much of a selection was left... The stuff was very slow and we had to ask for our coffee/tea a number of times... I would not stay there again. The Four Seasons is much better but it was fully booked so we could not stay there and ended up in Armani. Nobu is located in the same building and its great...

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank travellerA34

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your recent post on TripAdvisor, I read your comments with great concern and am sorry that your stay with us was not what you expected it to be. I will reach out to you directly to understand better the various opportunities you have ecountered.

Reviewed April 10, 2013 via mobile

Apart from the room being too small( it fell like a bathroom with a bedroom en suite), this hotel was the best hotel in the world! !!! A 5L stars well deserved... Simply ARMANI darling. I dare to think how is it in the milano fashion week!!!!!!

• Stayed: April 2013
Aaron K, General Manager at Armani Hotel Milano, responded to this reviewResponded April 13, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

thank you for your recent Post on TripAdvisor and your wonderful review of your experience with us that we were delighted to read went above your expectations and happy to know that you enjoyed your time with us, we do look forward to welcoming you back with us in the not too distant future and who knows maybe during Fashion week.

Reviewed March 28, 2013

By the time you arrive you experience a great stay.Simple elegant lines by maestro Armani. The hotel is located in the heart of Milano at a walking distance from piazza del Duomo and Via Montenapoleone.We stayed at room 203. Everything in our room was just beautiful. There are hundred things to mention regarding the room & bathrooms excellent design.We loved it.

• Stayed: March 2013
Aaron K, General Manager at Armani Hotel Milano, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

I was very pleased in reading your recent post on Tripadvisor and in how much you enjoyed our location and design of the Property, indded it reflects the Brand very well.
I do hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed March 19, 2013

We have just stayed 4 nights at the hotel and we had the most amazing experience of our lives. The service is perfect and the staff is friendly and helpful
The atmosphere is elegant and stylish
The rooms are very comfortable and cozy. You really feel at home
The Spa is really nice and relaxing and the location is just perfect
Breakfast and dinner at Armani Hotel are excelent and we recommend.
Bamboo Bar is also worth a visit at any time you are in Milan.
Just be aware that Nobu Armani is not part of the hotel. We were not aware of that and asked the concierge to book a table at Nobu Armani and we deeply regret it.
Our dinner at Nobu Armani was one of the worst experiences of our lives regarding quality and service and we recommend to avoid this restaurant if you do not want to spoil your stay in Milan.
It is really a shame that such a bad restaurant is allowed to bear the name Armani

Room Tip: No matter what category of room you choose you will have an amazing experience at this property
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank CezarMonteiro
Aaron K, General Manager at Armani Hotel Milano, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2013

Dear Guest,

thank you for your wonderful review I am delighted to read that your experience with us was an unforgettable one and that you enjoyed the design of the Hotel and services we offer. I was sorry to read about your experience at Nobu but hope that the rest of your stay made up for it.
I do look forward to welcoming you back with us soon and in the meantime I wish you a wonderful summer.
Kind regards,