Armani Hotel Milano
$236
$315
$286
  • Pool
Hotel Spadari al Duomo(Milan)
$252
$127
Priceline
  • Room Service
1,181 results
All reviewsbamboo barhigh techshopping districtamazing hotelspa arealuxurious hotelnespresso machinefashion weekthe ground floordeluxe roomexcellent staymini barthe location is perfectvisiting milanluxurynobugiorgio
Reviewed February 21, 2013

Wonderful concierge and service
We came from New Zealand and the location was excellent ,
The top floor hamman and view from the enclosed pool was fantastic.
Wonderful bathrooms!!
We can't wait to return

• Stayed: January 2013
Aaron K, General Manager at Armani Hotel Milano, responded to this reviewResponded February 23, 2013

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for your recent posting on TripAdvisor, I was delighted to read that you truly enjoyed your stay with us and that the Staff made the difference specially considering how far you were away from home.
I do look forward to welcoming you back with us hopefully in the near future.
Kind Regards,

Reviewed January 27, 2013

If you are going to be in Milan this is the only hotel to stay at. Not only are the accomodations beautiful but the staff is amazing. Everyone refers to you by your name and they truly make you feel at home. I was lucky enough to spend my birthday there and when I was leaving for the day my favorite doorman, a lovely young man from Sicily, smiled at me sincerely and said "Good morning and happy birthday. I hope you have a great day!" The front desk must have noticed my date of birth on my passport. This small and unexpected gesture truly made my birthday even more special. This is the definitinon of hospitality. I travel frequently for business purposes and I have never felt more welcome, pampered, and taken care of than I did during the week I stayed at Armani Hotel Milano.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Aaron K, General Manager at Armani Hotel Milano, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2013

Dear Guest,

thank you for your wonderful review of your Birthday trip to Milano and I am delighted to read that your stay was made extra special by the attention of my wonderful team specially on your Birthday. It was wonderful to know that you have found a new " home with us " in Milano and we all look forward to welcoming you back with us.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Best location superb rooms ,staff and bar just like ot should be. Need to wait to be served during the breakfast. but worst Nobu Restaurant on the ground floor, didn't have three wines and 2 main course on the menu

• Stayed: January 2013

Dear Guest,

thank you for your postive review of your recent stay with us It was a pleasure to have you sojourn with us and hopefully I will have the pleasure to welcome you back in the future with us.
I would be interested to hear your thoughts on Nobu you can contact me at akaupp@armanihotels.com

Looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
KInd regards,

Reviewed January 20, 2013

Armani Style, TOP. for many the technology in the rooms might be a bit too much. rooms are great, well maintained and just the best in Milano.
Try to get one of the room with a little outside space. its just perfect when the sun is out. The location could not be an better. what was once the Bulgari Hotel ( many years ago) is now the Armani.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

it was a pleasure reading your recent review of your stay with us and I was delighted to read that you have found a "new home away from home " with us in MIlano.

I look forward to welcoming you back with us very soon.

Reviewed January 18, 2013

Armani is a new comer in the hotellerie world. The one in Milan opened few months ago with still a lot of things to improve (service for example, breakfast, spa) but the location is good, the decor is charming (not too cold), people welcoming.
I found very tricky the access to the rooms (you have to take an elevator to the lobby at 7th floor and after taking another elevator down to the rooms) that when you are in rush is not the fastest way to leave the hotel.
The SPA is nice, but the pool is in reality a jacuzzi!!!!
Breakfast and food must be improved for sure. Too average, service as well, they asked for a newspaper....never received a copy!! The room sometimes was not perfectly made (They forgot to give extra waters and change towels).
The rooms facing the courtyard can give the impression of a prison as the lack of lights.
I gave 4 stars as They are beginners, but if They want to become a reference They need to improve quickly

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Aaron K, Front Office Manager at Armani Hotel Milano, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2013

Dear Guest,

thank you for your posting on your recent stay with us in Milano, I read your comments with great interest as this allows us to see how and where we can improve our service on a daily basis.
I do look forward to welcoming you back with us for a faultless stay next time.