Armani Hotel Milano
$206
$313
$268
1,175 results
All reviewsbamboo barhigh technobu restaurantcomplimentary mini barshopping districtspa areaamazing hotelluxurious hotelnespresso machinehotel experiencefashion weekthe ground floordeluxe roomexcellent stayfour seasonsthe location is perfectvisiting milan
Reviewed December 14, 2012

I can appreciate the convenient location and design aspect of the Armani Hotel but I cannot see myself returning anytime in the near future. Each room comes equipped with "Lifestyle Manager" remote for 'service' however the remote seems quite pointless as despite calling for a porter three times - no response. The concierge/reception area is rather disorganised and as mentioned, there seems to be a shortage of porters in the hotel when I stayed in July.

Overall, I'd say the hotel is fine to stay for a night but the average service doesn't scream 5-star. There are better hotels in the area at the same room rate.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Aaron K, General Manager at Armani Hotel Milano, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2013

Dear Guest,

Happy New Year and thank you for your recent posting of your stay with us, I am sorry to read that there were some aspects that did not meet with your expectations but would be delighted to welcome you back with us in the future and handle your reservation personally, please do not hesitate to contact me at akaupp@armanihotels.com

Reviewed December 9, 2012

We went to Milan in the summer and it was not the first time because we love the city and we always stay in Italian hotels so we choosed Armani for it's location. We had to go in a left to the reception area the take another left to the rooms from there. The front desk staffs works as everything even as concierge. They are the worse ever they cant recommend good nearby restaurants or mall or times for famous tourist attraction that we founded by our self. Things we can find in 3 stars hotels in all Europe how about 5 star one such as Armani. Milan is a hot city in the summer but the air-condition in this hotel is not that cold as they said it's complicated and they can't modify it. This hotel is only about location its great if you're thinking about this hotel visit Milan in the winter and study the area yourself then go.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Dodi93

Dear Guest,

Happy New Year and thank you very much for your recent comment on TripAdvisor that I read with great concern. I apologise that you did not have a memorable time with us and would like to hear more details regarding, if you could kindly contact me at akaupp@armanihotels.com.
In the meantime I thank you once again and wish you a very prosperous 2013.

Reviewed December 8, 2012

This hotel made me feel as if I was transported to somewhere in the future as the designs of the hotel are very stylistic and elegant. This is my first stay in an Armani Hotel as I did not get a chance to stay in the one in Dubai as it was not open yet when I was there. I was contemplating staying in the Park Hyatt in Milan again but I thought why not stay in another location which was right at the heart of the shopping street this time.

I tried the spa which was very nice. Massage was good. I spent part of my afternoon here after shopping as it had started to snow and I did not feel like walking in the street. The spa was a good escape.

Although the lobby is located at the seventh floor, the lift came very promptly when I arrived at the hotel downstairs and immediately whisked me upstairs to the seventh floor. My room was on the 4th floor so it meant I had to take a lift down to the 4th floor from the lobby which was located on the 7th floor. And if I wanted to go back downstairs it meant I had to change lifts twice which was still ok as the lifts were very fast.

Overall I liked staying at this hotel and it was a different kind of experience and a good one. Everything inside the hotel room was branded with Armani including the coffee and the mineral water. You could see that a lot of small touches were added.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank KendraBlair

Dear Guest,

Happy New Year and thank you for your most recent TripAdvisor comment, I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your sojourn with us and the services we offer from the SPA to small touches that made your stay a memorable one.
I look forward to welcoming you back with us in the near future and in the meantime I wish you all the best for a wonderful 2013.

Reviewed November 28, 2012

Milan has a reputation for style and fashion, the Armani hotel is certainly one of the most fashionable places to experience it. I popped into the 7th floor cocktail bar this week for pre dinner cocktails this week. We were seated very quickly and imediatly offered a complimary drinks of rose wine. I ordered a Park Avenue which was delivered very promptly accompanied by a constant supply of complementary apperative snacks. I followed this up with two excellent Hendricks and tonics over, the following hour and a half , all acompaning by so many snacks I lost count (and in fact in negated my appetite for a starter later that night at dinner!)

If you want to see Milan at its most funky and fashionable drop in for pre dinner drinks.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank jeremy_hartigan
Aaron K, General Manager at Armani Hotel Milano, responded to this reviewResponded December 8, 2012

Dear Guest,

it was a pleasure to read your recent review on TripAdvisor of your experience at the Armani Hotel and I was delighted to read that you were pampered while here at the Bar. I do hope to have the pleasure to welcome you back with us in the near future.

With my best wishes,

Reviewed November 11, 2012

Modern and stunning, staffed by lovely professional people who welcome guests from the heart. A total of four nights in two different rooms, one a suite, the luxury and service is ultra-first-class, amenities endless. The lighting, decor and mood is sublime. Mr. Armani has truly made a statement: friendly and sophisticated luxury where no request is overlooked. We will return, again and again. Food is fabulous. Special note goes to Aaron, General Manager; Natasha, Lifestyle Manager; Massimilliano, Restaurant Captain; Antonio, Server; Fabiano, Bellman/Greeter.....I could go on and on.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank westvillagetraveler

Dear Guest,

thank you for your wonderful posting on your recent stay with us in Milano. I was delighted to read that you enjoyed everything from our design to the feel the Hotel gave you and the service you received from our Amabassadors.
I look forward to welcoming you back again with us real soon and in the meantime I wish you a wonderful Christmas time.

Sincerely yours,