$146
$142
$210
$185
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of $281/night.

$232
$225
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $283/night.

$316
$262
  • Pool
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $340/night.

nhow Milano(Milan)(Great Value!)
$117
$106
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of $163/night.

$224
$205
roomertravel.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $242/night.

$159
$96
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $124/night.

The Yard Hotel(Milan)
$236
$182
Savings alert! 56% below average rates

The price you found is 56% lower than this hotel's average rate of $411/night.

Chateau Monfort(Milan)
$204
$189
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $241/night.

Hotel Berna(Milan)
$126
$119
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of $178/night.

1,196 results
All reviewsbamboo barhigh techclassic suitecomplimentary mini barspa areashopping districtamazing hotelluxurious hotelnespresso machinehotel experiencefashion weekthe ground floordeluxe roomthe location is perfectvisiting milanluxurynobu
Reviewed August 20, 2012

We absolutely loved the hotel - a wonderful location (on the main shopping street, seconds away from all the major brands), easy to find on car, excellent staff, very friendly and helpful, one of the best SPAs I have ever been too, good food in the lounge (the restaurant was closed) a super-modern and class building with spacious rooms. Initially I was afraid that I would be constantly offered to go to an Armani Shop - but not the case, the staff was very correct and didn't give any preferences to a brand.
Loved Milan and the hotel, if I ever return (and I plan to do it;))) will stay in this hotel, highly recommended, probably one of the best we stayed so far.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank mekvn
Aaron K, General Manager at Armani Hotel Milano, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2012

Dear Guest,

thank you for your wonderful Feedback on TripAdvisor; I was delighted to read that you enjoyed the entire Hotel from our SPA to the restaurant to the service you received from the entire team, this is what the Armani experience is all about. I do look forward to welcoming you back with us in the not too distant future and if I can be of any personal assistance in planning your next trip please do not hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed August 14, 2012

"OH MY GOD" what a Hotel!!!!! We were in Milan on July 23, 2012 with my cousin walking around we he suggested going inside for a glass of champagne. This Hotel is rated a 5 star L, "L" meaning Luxury and that's what was. Amazing service, even for just a glass of champagne. That was an experience we will never forget!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank AlfSue

Dear Guest,

I was delighted to read that you truly had a memorable experience at the Hotel even if just for a glass of Bubbly with excellent service, On your next trip to Milano please do stop by again it would be my pleasure to meet you.

Reviewed August 13, 2012

Difficult hotel to review…

Amazing room in terms of high-tech stuff, amenities and gadgets. The rooms are large and very modern.

The whole hotel feels a bit impersonal and cold. Service is decent but concierge is awful. They send us twice to bad restaurants which I find unacceptable for a 5 stars hotel. The breakfast is expensive and very minimalist.

Extremely expensive. I will not go back.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your posting on TripAdvisor, I have read your comments attentively and am sorry to read that you have bad dining experiences while in Milano, it is certainly not that we send our clients to Restaurants that are not of excellent standings, however in the month of August when the entire city of Milano is quite deserted our favourite restaurants are closed for the summer holidays. I thank you for having pointed this out in order to improve our services and in the way we reccomend them next time. I do hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back with us in Milano for faultless stay.

Reviewed August 8, 2012

Beautiful hotel. Staff were very accommodating and helpful, and lifestyle manager team always very helpful. The room was equally impressive. Nice little terrace, very large room with beautiful bathroom with lovely Armani products. I must comment of the general smell around the hotel. Its not something i woukd generally comment on, but it just smelt so darn good everytime i stepped into the hotel and my room! Location was also great for exploring Milan and of course... Shopping!
My room rate also included free minibar which was a lovely touch with plenty to choose from.
When i was looking for somewhere to stay in Milan, i was tossing up between Bulgari and Armani, but am glad i chose Armani! Would i stay again? Yes! And will recommend it to all my friends (who can afford it of course)

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank BmitchAdelaide

Dear Guest,

thank you for your posting on TripAdvisor, I am delighted to read that you felt at home with us and that the team went out of their ways to make your stay even more special. I do hope to have the pleasure of meeting you in person next time you will be in Milano, in the meantime if I can be of any assistance please do not hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed July 31, 2012

Armani Hotel has very good attributes, including beautifully designed rooms, very good gym, very good lounge and restaurant, excellent location, etc. In my opinion, the real difference is the people working there. Especially Francesco and Antonio were very helpful during my stay, finding a good rental car, changing my plane tickets, etc.

Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank mkarakas

Dear Guest,

thank you for having taking the time to post your comment on TripAdvisor of your most recent sojourn with us in Milano, I was delighted to read that you truly enjoyed the Hotel and the services we offer, the entire team is what makes this Hotel a truly special one. I do hope to have the pleasure to welcome you back in the not too distant future.