$304
$263
$305
$267
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $297/night.

Chateau Monfort(Milan)
nhow Milano(Milan)(Great Value!)
$242
$206
  • Restaurant
Grand Visconti Palace(Milan)(Great Value!)
$156
$111
Priceline
The Yard Hotel(Milan)
$361
$257
Priceline
Savings alert! 54% below average rates

The price you found is 54% lower than this hotel's average rate of $564/night.

Hotel Berna(Milan)
$431
Agoda.com
  • Pool
1,197 results
All reviewsbamboo barhigh techclassic suitecomplimentary mini barspa areashopping districtamazing hotelluxurious hotelhotel experiencefashion weekthe ground floordeluxe roomthe location is perfectvisiting milanluxurymanzoniconcierge
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Until last year Bulgari was the obvious choice when looking for a top end hotel in Milan. But things have changed a bit recently.
Armani Milan is even better. Beautiful, spacious rooms, impressive spa and fitness area, great breakfast and an amazing rooftop view from the bar, that actually makes the town look more like Rome than Milan.
Overall it is a very modern, luxurious and comfortable hotel. If there is one better thing that Bulgari has to offer it is the garden for drinks in the evenings and for brunch on Sundays. But apart from the lack of an open air space at the Armani it is almost flawless.

• Stayed: July 2012
Aaron K, General Manager at Armani Hotel Milano, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2012

Dear Guest,

good morning from Milano, thank you for your wonderful Post on TripAdvisor with regards to your recent stay with us, I was delighted to read that you had a very memorable expericene with us and enjoyed the Hotel and services we offer. The wonderful thing about the city of Milano is that it offers a wonderful collection of fine Hotels and each of us compliment each other, but I am happy to to know that you have found a new " home " with us.

Reviewed July 8, 2012

The hotel is in a great location if you like shopping.Its great design,may be sometimes over the top.The staff was very attentive from the doorman to the receptionists.The rooms are spacious and the bathroom one of the nicest i have seen in Italy.the restaurant was decent and service good.we however had one bad expreience:returning to the Suite after dinner we found the room to be very cold and we tried to stop the AC and Fan.no luck.We called the Lifestyle Manager and after 15 minutes a very helpfull Serviceman arrived with two heaters.We were told that there was a problem but that the engineer was off Duty and that we had to do with the heaters.28 degrees outside,18 inside and we had to use heaters!Finally the Lifestyle Manager appeared in person and she went with my wife to several Rooms until they finally found one which was cold but not quite as bad.We had to pack,they moved our staff to the other room,which had to be prepared first.this all took from 23.45 to 1.15.Important sleep missed which did not make us happy!the staff was always very helpfull but the technic failed badly!!

Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your recent posting on TripAdvisor with regards to your recent stay with us in Milano. I am sorry to read that our Technology failed during your stay but am happy that my team went the extra mile in making it right. Hopefully I can welcome you back with us in the not too distant future for a "technologically fault free" stay with and have a coffee together.

Reviewed July 7, 2012

Checked in for two nights. This is hotel is not for everyone, it's very high tech and I could see some clients get mad trying to figure it out. The hotel is less than a year old but over all the experience was a positive one. Our front desk agent/concierge or as they call them "lifestyle manager" was really good and attentive. Quick check in, on to our room where he gave us a perfect explanation of the room and how to use the technology. Dinner at Nobu (very good, like any other Nobu), great night sleep, relaxing at the spa, etc... here's my breakdown.

Love
- very well designed and built
- staff was wonderful everywhere within the hotel
- gorgeous spa/gym and views from the 7 and 8th floors
- bed and linens were very comfortable
- complementary snacks and water/sodas in the minibar, refreshed daily
- the nespresso machine in the room
- Armani Prive bath products
- spa and pool, with private steam/sauna. Really relaxing with complementary juices/teas
- location, near everything
- remote control that does everything from shades, ac, tv to even calling you lifestyle manager to the room.

Hate
- lit light switches in the room (I counted 4 different ones in the room alone), lights the entire room all night, had to prop up pillows in front of them every night.
- as much as I love the fragrance they pump into the AC for the ground level entrance and certain other areas of the hotel, our floor (4th) hallways smelled like toilet deodorizer, gross
- breakfast could be better in terms of menu, though the buffet has a lot to offer (minus any hot items)
- I understand it is for security purpose but having to switch elevators to get from the room to the hotel exit via the 7th fl lobby can be annoying for some
- 120 euros to transfer to the train station 5-10 minutes away... (we didn't use it and took a cab for 10 euros)

Room Tip: our room was 413, court side, but at least super quiet, def no view on that one.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank JonathanDucrest

Dear Guest,

thank you for your most wonderful review in detail on your recent sojourn with us in Milano. It was a pleasure to have you as our Guest and truly enjoyed reading your feedback. I was very pleased to read that the service we offer throughout the Hotel was of great value to you, I appreciate you taking the time to also comment on some issues towards the design point of view and where we can we will start looking into this so that on your next visit with us these will hopefully no longer be an issue. I thank you once again for your recent posting on TripAdvisor.

Reviewed June 23, 2012

Beautifully appointed rooms, super sophisticated decor and attentive service throughout your stay.

The hotel appoints each guest a "lifestyle" manager that is there to address all your needs. From the moment you arrive you are greeted by him and her and given a detailed tour of the hotel and your guest room. I soon felt like I had a "friend" I could call with any issue I had.

The hotels are done in typical high-Armani style, and you can tell that a lot of love went into all the details from the Maestro himself. High end architecture, furniture and materials, a perfect bed, a perfect bathroom, with the most beautiful glass doors, and wonderful lighting throughout. The hotel has Mr. Armani's favorite scent "Bois D'encens" in the air, as well as in the beautifully designed bathroom toiletries. Not one detail is left to chance, and I could easily have simply moved in there for a few months and would have been very happy.

When you send your clothes to be laundered it miraculously arrives sealed in plastic and looking brand new.

The hotel is literally steps from VIA MONTENAPOLEONE and all the famous shopping.

The spa has a giant jacuzzi with a view of IL DUOMO cathedral.

This is a hotel designed by a man who clearly loves hotels.

The only complaint I had was with having to ask for a code to sign on to the internet daily, hopefully this will be fixed soon.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a terrace
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
Management response:Responded June 24, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your recent posting on TripAdvisor, I was delighted to read that not only did you like our Hotel but also the attentive Service we provide throughout the Hotel. It was a pleasure to have had you as our guest and I hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back with us soon again.

Best wishes,

Reviewed June 15, 2012

Walking in the street in the busy Milano and then I found the entrance to heaven. Got inside and the special smell started to relax all the senses. The elevator brought me on the 7th floor and the city filtered by the louvre become an oasi. Staff welcome me as a family member and let me feel at home along my stay. This is what all the luxury hotel should be about. Grazie

Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Anthony S
Management response:Responded June 24, 2012

Dear Guest,

thank you for your wonderful posting on TripAdvisor, I am delighted to read that you truly enjoyed the Hotel from the minute you entered and felt at home amongst the sylish design and suberb service we offer. I do hope to have the pleasure to welcome you back in the future with us.

With my best wishes,