$149
$143
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $161/night.

$212
$187
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of $282/night.

$228
$222
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $281/night.

$319
$265
  • Pool
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of $369/night.

$216
$183
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $243/night.

$238
$207
roomertravel.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $251/night.

$160
$94
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $129/night.

The Yard Hotel(Milan)
$249
$188
Savings alert! 57% below average rates

The price you found is 57% lower than this hotel's average rate of $439/night.

Hotel Berna(Milan)
$126
$102
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 42% below average rates

The price you found is 42% lower than this hotel's average rate of $175/night.

Chateau Monfort(Milan)
$228
$198
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $261/night.

1,197 results
All reviewsbamboo barhigh techclassic suitecomplimentary mini barspa areashopping districtamazing hotelluxurious hotelnespresso machinehotel experiencefashion weekthe ground floordeluxe roomthe location is perfectvisiting milanluxurynobu
Reviewed June 23, 2012

Beautifully appointed rooms, super sophisticated decor and attentive service throughout your stay.

The hotel appoints each guest a "lifestyle" manager that is there to address all your needs. From the moment you arrive you are greeted by him and her and given a detailed tour of the hotel and your guest room. I soon felt like I had a "friend" I could call with any issue I had.

The hotels are done in typical high-Armani style, and you can tell that a lot of love went into all the details from the Maestro himself. High end architecture, furniture and materials, a perfect bed, a perfect bathroom, with the most beautiful glass doors, and wonderful lighting throughout. The hotel has Mr. Armani's favorite scent "Bois D'encens" in the air, as well as in the beautifully designed bathroom toiletries. Not one detail is left to chance, and I could easily have simply moved in there for a few months and would have been very happy.

When you send your clothes to be laundered it miraculously arrives sealed in plastic and looking brand new.

The hotel is literally steps from VIA MONTENAPOLEONE and all the famous shopping.

The spa has a giant jacuzzi with a view of IL DUOMO cathedral.

This is a hotel designed by a man who clearly loves hotels.

The only complaint I had was with having to ask for a code to sign on to the internet daily, hopefully this will be fixed soon.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a terrace
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your recent posting on TripAdvisor, I was delighted to read that not only did you like our Hotel but also the attentive Service we provide throughout the Hotel. It was a pleasure to have had you as our guest and I hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back with us soon again.

Best wishes,

Reviewed June 15, 2012

Walking in the street in the busy Milano and then I found the entrance to heaven. Got inside and the special smell started to relax all the senses. The elevator brought me on the 7th floor and the city filtered by the louvre become an oasi. Staff welcome me as a family member and let me feel at home along my stay. This is what all the luxury hotel should be about. Grazie

Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Anthony S

Dear Guest,

thank you for your wonderful posting on TripAdvisor, I am delighted to read that you truly enjoyed the Hotel from the minute you entered and felt at home amongst the sylish design and suberb service we offer. I do hope to have the pleasure to welcome you back in the future with us.

Reviewed June 12, 2012

Sono stata per 2 notte subito dopo l'iaugurazione.
Furniture/decor-- nothing to complain, spacious bathroom is extremely nice.
All amenities are in black hence very much "Armani" ,even chips at mini bar has Armani logo!
Jacuzzi & sauna are for both men& women together, so that you should never forget to bring your bathing suit when you stay here.
Scarely doormen like bar bouncers...

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank JetsetCS

Dear Guest,

thank you for your recent posting on TripAdvisor and thank you for being one of our first guests to be with us right after the opening of the Hotel, I thank you for your constructive feedback and hope that we will have the pleasure to welcome you back with us in the near future and restore your faith in the prodcut and service we offer.

Reviewed June 3, 2012

In the fashion district of Milan with a breathtaking view on the city. Inspiring minimal design and extreme attention to detail. Excellent staff, capable of cordiality and efficiency beyond imagination.
Room service is impeccable. The restaurant, at the top of the building, shows all the city centre and the Dome trough huge glass windows two floors hight. Having lunch or dinner at the restaurant is a very relaxing experience: refined illumination system, large spaces, great atmosphere and experienced chef and staff, it doesn't matter what language you speak, you will be served with a charming smile and leave incredibly well fed.
The rooms have a special elegance in typical Armani style, the top of technology, design and comfort mixed togeather.
The Hotel has also a marvelous SPA and a complete gym in the very last floor.
I highly recommend it, its the ultimate luxury experience in town.

Room Tip: All rooms are great, the only difference is the space
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

thank you for the wonderful posting on TripAdvisor, I was delighted to read that you truly enjoyed the Hotel and what we offer throughout the Hotel from our SPA, to the Restaurant and Bar and that the Service played a big role in making your experience a memorable one. I do hope to have the pleasure to welcome you back with us in MIlano very soon.

Reviewed May 15, 2012

Beautiful property in the heart of Milan's most fashionable area. Fresh, modern, elegant, essential and invigorating! Rooms tastefully furnished, functional and above all quiet, very spacious with a large marble bathroom, two sinks and separate shower from the tub, courtesy of the products are unique in their kind. Impeccable service. Beautiful top floor of the SPA with views over the rooftops of Milan and the Duomo. Restaurants and bars louge really COOL! Definitely one of the best addresses in Milan

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank bestmilano
Aaron K, General Manager at Armani Hotel Milano, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2012

Dear Guest,

thank you very much for your wonderful review on TripAdvisor, it was a pleasure to have you with us in Milan on your last trip. I am delighted to read that you found the Hotel to be elegant, well functional and above all that you were delighted by the service provided by my Team. I will make sure to share your wonderful comments with them and am sure that it will bring smiles and motivation to them. I look forward to welcoming you back to Milano in the not to distant future.