Armani Hotel Milano
  • Room Service
$320
$271
1,175 results
All reviewsbamboo barhigh technobu restaurantcomplimentary mini barshopping districtspa areaamazing hotelluxurious hotelnespresso machinehotel experiencefashion weekthe ground floordeluxe roomexcellent stayfour seasonsthe location is perfectvisiting milan
Reviewed February 1, 2012

Marbles all over. It looks like the Singapore airlines lounge in an airport. Giorgio Armani likes it minimal. ....far too minimalist.

• Stayed: December 2011
1  Thank Stefanorus
Reviewed January 26, 2012

Loved everything about my experience at this hotel, you feel the calming effect of the property the minute you step foot inside leaving the city behind. We booked our stay through a company called HOM Vacation and was not disappointed. After only a few emails, our trip was booked and planned. They set up a historical tour through the city which I highly recommend as well as the hotel spa. Milan is a serious shopping city so come prepared to explore and splurge. My only complaint was both the hotel and the city are very pricey. The service was also excellent as we were greeted and looked after by our "lifestyle manager" when we checked in and they made sure we were comfortable and happy throughout our trip. Amazing city, amazing property.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Barcelona-Dreamin
Reviewed January 8, 2012

Despite its pure lines, the expensive materials, the bathrooms to die for, and the unique accessories, Armani is a poor travesty of a hotel. Both service and food are ridiculously bad, so much so that we had a few fits of laughter. Arriving at the hotel, the taxi driver had to bring my bag in since noone appreared to help. Suddenly, a lovely lady appraoached me and introduced herself as my'lifestyle manager', grabbed my bag, only to move it 10 feet away, and suggested we go up to the lobby. Thank god i had the insight not to accept to leave my bag downstairs. At the lobby on the 7th floor, i waited for 10 minutes up until the same lady appeared and took my passport away. Another 10 minutes and she came back to take me to my room. There were no other guests around so i cannot attribute this worst check-in ever to overwork. After the theatre we went to the lounge bar to have a bite. My friend's simple spaghetti with tomato sauce were inedible; apparently the night cook forgot the salt. As for my minestrone it was so overcooked that it had turned into mush. the next morning I checked the breakfast card: at 10 euros a plate i could have traditional muesli, special oatmeal, and cereals served with red berries. Smarter because of the previous night's culinary experience I asked room service for clarifications: traditional muesli wax kellog's out of a box, oatmeal the same. and the special cereal served with red berries was Speial K with red fruit.... No further comment needed. Dragging my own suitcase, i left as fast as possible to have a nice cappucino in a bar in via Manzoni.....

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with friends
15  Thank BagsParis_france
Reviewed December 8, 2011

Simple Armani minimalism,low lighting in room ,simple furniture,good bathrooms similar to the ones at the Park Hyatt,but overall NO WOW factor.The public areas are a real disappointment ,the restaurant is too bright.The service is good but not exceptional.
If you are looking for something special look elsewhere,but a good well located hotel nonetheless.....

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank markwlugano
Reviewed November 25, 2011

Great location. Great decoration First impression is great, the staff is pleasant and helpful.
with a large balcony (in November, I didn't use it very long) my room was superb, spacious, luxurious. great linens
bathroom is perfect.

Room Tip: just tell the reception your preferences
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled solo