Hotel Dei Cavalieri
$173
$315
$271
1,574 results
All reviewsgreat locationmissori metro stationrooftop barcentral hotelhotel is excellentpiazza duomobreakfast was includedtop floorhotel staffstar hotelfew minutes walkbreakfast roomcroissantslinate airportcentre of milansingle roomscala
Reviewed October 6, 2012

The only one advantage of this hotel is location - it is really City center, minutes from Duomo. All others parameters are very low - all furniture and equipment are old, service level is low. Air condition was presented as element of furniture only, but didn't produced cold air. Generally, this hotel is not corresponded to declared 4 stars at all. The restaurant was not nice, too.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed September 28, 2012

Our first impression was how helpful the staff at reception were in assisting us with parking arrangements after our less than stress-free drive from the airport! The room was bigger than anticipated for such a centrally located hotel; very clean and with all the comforts you would expect and the breakfast buffet was excellent. An indulgent prosecco to accompany the scrambled eggs and smoked salmon was a great way to start the day before walking just a couple of blocks to the Duomo. Unfortunately there was a private function on the night we stayed so we didn't get to see the views over Milan from the roof terrace, but maybe next time...

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 13, 2012

Since you cannot switch the airconditioner off in the room at all be prepared to be dehydrated and frustrated every night. Opening the window at any time of the night is impossible due to noise if you have a street facing room. Reception - could not find my booking and it took a long time to allocate me a room. I was further embarrassed some days after my trip when the organizers asked if I received the champagne and strawberries that came with my room upgrade that they organized. They booked a large contingent of rooms and were given 2 upgrades but since I never received this or the upgrade I appeared to be ungrateful. Several times calling room service there was either no answer or I was transferred to another number that did not answer. In 4 days I saw only one smile - my own when I left for the airport

Room Tip: Avoid the place like you would avoid the black plague
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank geegas
Reviewed August 16, 2012

Our room was large and clean, the bathroom was large, even by American standards. No complaints at all. The breakfast was superb, meets, cheeses, smoked salmon, eggs, bacon, cereals, breads, juices, champagne and coffee. We were within walking distance of many major sites, 2 blocks from the duomo. I would definitly stay again. The staff were friendly and helpful.

Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Ntylions
Reviewed August 3, 2012

This hotel has an excellent location and this is it's main attribute. Close to the Duomo and prime shopping areas. The hotel guest rooms and facilities are dated and in poor condition. Elevators were not working and rooms are of an inconsistent quality. The front desk staff stood behind their desk chatting as our party of 7 were dropped off at the front entrance with a lot of luggage and provided no assistance or made any effort to call the bell staff: following check in to an inferior room with no air conditioning working, the front desk staff were argumentative and lectured me to book a higher level room next time.

This hotel has only its good location going for it.

• Stayed: August 2012