“Ok room with Poor service”
Review of Club Hotel

Club Hotel
Ranked #262 of 426 Hotels in Milan
Reviewed April 8, 2013

The reception in the morning of April 6, 2013 was so rude to the guest. He acts as the customer is an idiot. Use the bad word to the guest. Never explain anything to guest. I think I get double charge with this hotel coz at first I already paid the room by credit card and I dont understand why when I was checking out I have to pay another 90 europe for accommodation (I was already paid 67 chf for the room) and when I try to ask for the billing explanation that reception never explain anything. I think he actually cheat on us.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank WassaP
There are newer reviews for Club Hotel

Reviewed March 11, 2013

We need to walk in rain pulling our luggage finding this hotel as taxi at Centrale Stazione did not want to send us as the hotel is located few streets away from train station. The check in process took quite sometime. As I stayed in room 310 at level 3 which is at the far corner at the left of the elevator. Upon entering the room the lamps were dim & the blanket looks old in brown color. The wall above the wardrobe with black stains of water leakage too. Initially 1 the toilet lamp bulb blinking when I switched on. Luckily it was ok after 5 minutes. The bed was hard & with only 2 thin pillows on it. The room looks more like a 1 or 2 star hotel. As my partner no longer able to sleep well in this room. We moved on to another hotel even we had paid for 3 nights.
As for Internet we need to pay EURO 5 for 24 hours if I am not mistaken.
The good thing about this hotel is the breakfast buffet with varieties of pastries & breads which the smell spread up to even 3rd floor. As I smell the fragrance of bread & pastries upon opening my room door.
Will not recommend for couples / family though. But it's value for money for budget traveller / transit as the location is good near train & metro.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank JessyKek
Reviewed January 26, 2013

The Club Hotel is about a 15 minute walk with luggage from the Milano Centrale. It is not luxurious, but clean and comfortable, a good place to stay in Milano if you don't have a large budget, especially if you need to be near the train station or the airport shuttles.

The room was small, but adequate, well-heated. I had looked at rooms in the hotel about a week before staying. The room I saw on the 4th floor looked okay. When I booked in the room I got on the 1st (2nd American count) floor was the same layout, but much newer. Perhaps there is a slow renovation project on. See if you can get a newer room if that is the case.

The choice and quantity for breakfast was excellent.

Room Tip: The room was small, but adequate, well-heated. I had looked at rooms in the hotel about a week befor...
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank nvulpe
Reviewed November 9, 2012

The location was good, very near to Central Station. Had hard time finding the hotel initially.
Reception was bad, the man at the reception was very rude, not helpful at all. Not wanting to answer our queries. At one point, the man totally ignore us.
The room has a weird smell, bathroom has leakage and water spots on the walls.
Have to leave your keys at the reception everytime leaving the hotel, which I find it odd.
Overall, we chose this hotel because of its location, but next time when I'm in Milan, I'll not choose this hotel anymore. :(

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Amelia3980
Reviewed November 4, 2012

Easy to find, close to bus shuffle if you arrive from Bergamo, don't expect find a luxury place, but its quiet cozy and has main amenities you need. Also close to hotel was amazing restaurant ( sadly cant remember name).

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 26, 2012 via mobile

We stayed in this hotel for 2 nights... Omg!! The photo on the Internet is completely different from Internet!!!! We stayed on level 1 and had air con on the 1st night. But not the 2nd night, so we went down and check out why. Guess what! The guy at the front desk said no air con in the room because its winter! He wanted us to open the windows to get some fresh air. This is totally unacceptable!
The bathroom was horrible... There were mark of water leakage on the ceiling and the marks look horrible..
For the price we paid. We can easily find a better hotel. So please avoid this hotel!!

3  Thank latlei80
Reviewed October 21, 2012

Room size is considered just right, not cram at all, no plugs for charging devices, no hot water as well. Other than that, it its good for a budgeted or a stopover stay.receptionist is extremely helpful and the hotel is really close to the Milan centrale station.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo