$154
$319
$263
  • Pool
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $358/night.

nhow Milano(Milan)(Great Value!)
$138
$107
NH Hotels
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of $169/night.

$213
$186
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of $284/night.

$233
$219
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $272/night.

$246
$205
roomertravel.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $245/night.

The Yard Hotel(Milan)
$1,855
$183
Priceline
Savings alert! 55% below average rates

The price you found is 55% lower than this hotel's average rate of $408/night.

Chateau Monfort(Milan)
$227
$188
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $247/night.

Hotel Berna(Milan)
$126
$119
Agoda.com
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of $181/night.

$159
$96
Priceline
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $122/night.

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 29, 2015

The room was clean, although small. The breakfast was nice and included many options. The location was the best aspect of this hotel, as it was easy to walk to the core, to take the tram to go to the Navigli area and other places, and really good if you connect to the Linate airport (city bus no. 73 is right around the corner and brings you directly at very low cost). The only aspect leaving a little to be desired was the reception: not eager to help at all, a little disappointing. But overall an easy stay while discovering Milan.

• Stayed: July 2015, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 27, 2015 via mobile

Nice and traditional hotel. Space is limited as it's located in a city house, small lobby, narrow corridors, and we had a tiny but nicely furnished room.

Bathroom is clean and well kept.

Breakfast buffet is nice and accompanied with classical music.

Wifi that worked pretty well in our room.

Not much to see or do in the hotel area, but seems calm and is close to the City Center, 10 minutes with bus next to piazza Duomo.

Very easy access to and from Linate airport, 20 minutes with bus 73 that normally leaves every 10 minutes.

Stayed: July 2015, traveled with family
Reviewed June 8, 2015 via mobile

As I was only staying in Milan one night before heading back to NYC, I chose to stay at the Hotel Vittoria. I arrived at the hotel around 11 am and was able to check in early. The staff were all very polite, extremely helpful and spoke English very well. My room was on the first floor which was fine and actually pretty quiet. The rooms were a bit dated but had an old school Italian feel. Although my room was quite small, it was fine for my purpose - I was just happy to have a double bed instead of a single! My only complaint with the hotel is that when I came home in the evening I found a small flood starting to accumulate in my bathroom from a leak in the room above. When I informed the front desk, they immediately transferred me to a new room and made sure my transfer was seamless. The Location of the hotel is good while it's located more in a residential area, it wasn't as close to the duomo as I thought but still within walking distance (15-20 minutes). I found the restaurant selection near the hotel to be fairly limited although there was a McDonald's on the corner for those of you who feel that's a plus (personally I don't). Breakfast was the typical buffet of cheese, pastries and fresh fruit but also served had mozzarella boccaccini and tomatoes which I love. And again, for those of you who need a typical american breakfast, there were eggs, bacon pancakes. Lastly, the hotel is very convenient to the Linate airport - you can even take the bus which is about 2 blocks from the hotel and about a 15 minute ride for 1.50 euro.

Stayed: June 2015, traveled solo
Reviewed May 31, 2015

Background: We stayed for one night following a tour of Sicily. During a couple of days in Milan, we were able to take a bike tour of the city, spend an evening at Expo 2015, and attend a Leonardo Da Vinci exhibition at the Pallazo Reale. We flew from Sicily into Linate airport; getting to the hotel was very easy on the #73 bus -- just a 15-20 min ride and a two block walk. The hotel is a short bus/tram ride to the Duomo or ~20 min walk.
Reservations/Front Desk: We made reservations and prepaid for the room through Expedia. In addition to the room charge, on check out, there was a 10 euro city tax. The desk staff spoke excellent English and were very helpful.
Room: The room was very small; basically a double bed with a small desk, wardrobe, small TV. The bathroom was average size for a European hotel. We were on the top floor and had a window that overlooked the street.
Other amenities: Free wifi, TV worked fine. There were chairs for relaxing in the hallways and a lounge in the basement. The basement lounge was also used for overflow from the breakfast area. The free breakfast was very good including real espresso/cappuccino (not from an automated machine).
Overall: The rooms are teeny tiny, but the atmosphere and location were great!

• Stayed: May 2015, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 30, 2015 via mobile

Wonderful welcome, Hotel Vittoria is in a quiet street yet conveniently close to central Milan is the perfect antidote to big chains. Very attentive staff, beautiful plush rooms and good breakfast.

Free wifi included, fabulous dining and meeting area ensures Hotel Vittoria will be first choice for all future visits and I look forward to returning.

Stayed: May 2015, traveled on business