“Nice hotel in good location”
Review of Enterprise Hotel

Enterprise Hotel
Ranked #31 of 431 Hotels in Milan
Reviewed October 6, 2010

We spent 2 nights at the Enterprise Hotel in September. It is a really nice place with a friendly staff. We enjoyed our stay very much. The hotel offers a very nice breakfast buffet in one of their onsite restaurants. Great coffee!
The tram stops right near the hotel which makes it very easy to get to many of the local attractions. I also liked that there was a market and a few restaurants within walking distance of the hotel.
The room was very nice and exactly what I expected from a European hotel. Clean and comfortable, modestly sized but well appointed.
We would definitely stay there again when back in Milan.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
Write a ReviewReviews (1,734)

Reviewed September 30, 2010

Lovely hotel in a good location to access Milan centre by tram. Very clean and comfortable. The staff speak good english and are happy to help with advice on travelling around Milan. Excellent breakfast spread as well.

Reviewed September 23, 2010

We spent our last night in Italy at the Enterprise Hotel and the staff was very helpful with extra requests we had and the hotel room was very comfortable. The restaurant is amazing...we had a fabulous dinner (one of the best on our trip)and wonderful buffet breakfast!

Reviewed September 22, 2010

I was actually there for the weekend while my boyfriend was there on business for the week. The breakfast buffet had a great variety and the staff was very helpful. The rooms were very comfortable and clean. I actually really liked the bathroom a lot; I thought it was modern but not sterile (which I think is a hard balance to find). The bed was a little on the softer side, but you can't complain about everything if it's not your own home.

The location was very accessible by public transportation and you could get to the center of the city very easily. I couldn't have asked for more.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 19, 2010

Stayed at the Enterprise Hotel 17-18 September for a solo sightseeing trip to Milan. I can't add much to the many positive reviews of this hotel. For the money, I thought it was a great value, away from city centre, but only a short tram ride (or taxi) ride away from the shopping area and Duomo.

I travel frequently on business, all over the world, and this trip was out of my own pocket. I found the hotel to be very clean and quiet for sleeping. Room was European small (bed, desk, bathroom), but that's all I needed as I was there to see the city, not spend time in the hotel.

Like others, I found the breakfast outstanding; a generous Europan breakfast, with lots of fresh fruits, breads, meats and cheeses to select from. Plenty of coffee/tea choices as well. Think they offered heartier fare like made-to-order omlets, but I'm not a heavy breakfast eater, so found the selection very satisfying for my needs.

For dinner, I chose to find a local place outside the hotel, and I found plenty in the area. It was rainy the days I was there, so didn't walk far to find some good places, especially on the street behind the hotel (turn left out of hotel, left at first street, then left again...lots of choices in all price ranges).

All in all, a great value hotel, not far from city centre in Milan.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed September 16, 2010

Italian hotels are not the best in the world, however, this is just a very average hotel. Interior design of the hotel is really cheap and just a big mix and match. I can't imagine an Italian designer has ever been into this building.

The location is far away from everything, except for the exhibition centre. Not easily reachable by public transport. A taxi ride from the centre is around EUR 20, in case you're considering it because of being cheap.

I ordered a burger in the bar at 9:45 pm and they brought the food "cold" at 10:30 pm with no cutlery and when I complained the answer was "ok you don't pay"!!! Great service, huh?

There was no senior manager in the hotel so finally the restaurant manager came to apologize and offered to bring the food again, which I suspect was the same one just over-heated this time. I got something to eat at last for free but definitely not an experience to repeat.

The internet is free but super slow so don't have very high hopes!

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed September 14, 2010

We booked a standard double room which itself was very nice room if a little small but has everything you need. the bathroom is modern and nice too.
The breakfast at sophia's restaurant was amazing, the best breakfast we have had in italy. it serves a wide range of hot (bacon, sausage, tomatoes, freshly cooked eggs, pancakes etc) and cold foods (meats, cheee, yoghurt, fruit, cakes, etc).

The hotel itself is a little out of the centre of Milan just on the outskirts of the park, but a tram (buying pre-paid tickets from the underground or kiosk) can easily be caught right outside the hotel ~every 10mins (takes ~10 mins to get into the centre). the trams go directly into the centre of milan and next to the cordona train station. the advantage to the hotel is it is nearest to the cordona station and this station directly links the express train to malpensa airport.

overall a lovely hotel, could do with a little more space but the breakfast makes up for it!

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple