“Disappointing!”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Navigli
Reviewed October 7, 2013

Location and atmosphere ideal but food was totally disappointing and without the excellent taste experienced elsewhere.

Reviewed September 30, 2013

Capacity of restaurant was not enough to adjust lot of peoples,food was ok,BBQ food become empty very early ,u have to wait long.filling of food not apprpriate at all,nothing good

Reviewed September 24, 2013

There are two Indian restaurants in Milan that my group of friends of I frequent in the city. Some prefer this one, and it's location is generally more convenient for most of us, but others prefer one closer to the Moscova metro station. On an early Friday night, the restaurant was empty. My friends had arrived first and ordered, and we waited for quite a long time for the server to return so I could also order. But, all the food arrived at the same time and while it was good, I think I've had better. I thought the prices seemed a little higher at the end comparatively speaking as well.

Reviewed May 31, 2013

I found this restaurant by accident but was not disappointed. Excellent authentic Indian food. Some reviewers claim that service is slow - but everything is freshly prepared, which takes time. Well worth the wait. So good I returned two days later, though I was only in Milan for a week and enjoy Italian food too. The owner was very friendly and happy to discuss his menu.

4  Thank Ralph D
Reviewed May 26, 2013

Very good Indian restaurant in Milan. One of the best! The food is authentic and most importantly not too adapted to Europeans' taste. Very good value for money! The staff is always very nice! I went to this restaurant more than 10 times and I will certainly go again!

3  Thank la_vixen89