Melia Milano
$120
$102
  • Room Service
1,811 results
All reviewslevel loungemelia milanlotto metro stationvip loungeconvention centersan sironice hotelper daybusiness hotelclose to the hotelstandard roombreakfast buffetlarge roomcentral milanbusiness tripmin walkyogurt
Reviewed August 14, 2013

I have stayed here on many occasions over the years. It is always a comfortable stay. The service is excellent and it is near the metro. Only 6 stops from the Duomo! It has charm and many American standards like air conditioning and tubs that are not always a given in Italy!

Room Tip: If you want a quiet room ask for the rooms in the back of the hotel and request a balcony if you want to get some fresh air. The windows do not open very wide.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Aleceia B
rregolini, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Melia Milano, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2013

Dear Aleceia B

Thank you for choosing the Meliá Milano and for sharing your experience with us. We were delighted to read your comments and to see that our property was perfect for your stay. You right the hotel located in touch a Lotto’s subways stop, it is just a few minutes ride on the Milan metro from the city centre for shopping time. Thanks for your review and we very much look forward to welcoming you back on many future occasions.

Reviewed August 13, 2013

The hotel is very nice and its facilities are good: nice and well equiped rooms, very good and very rich breakfast.
However, the hotel is situated in a quite remote area and far from the city center. The residential neighborhood is deserted in the evenings, with only very few restaurants. You must take the Metro to get into the center.
So unless you come for business in the neighborhood (San Siro), the location is not for tourists.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Bensh

Dear Bensh

Thank you for sharing with us your feelings about the experience at Meliá Milano. We are pleased to know that you appreciated our property and our buffet breakfast with show cooking. Located in the historic residential and business district of Milan and very near the San Siro football stadium, MiCo Congress Centre and Rho Fiera, the Meliá Milano however is an excellent hotel for discovering Milan thanks to fantastic access to any part of the city by subway. We very much look forward to welcoming you back on many future occasions.

Reviewed August 11, 2013

My wife and I stayed one night 22nd July 2013 whilst in Italy and thoroughly enjoyed the experience. Recommended by 'Great British Railway Experiences': A fine hotel with an outstanding bedroom,great breakfast and excellent services in a good location in the city. Highly recommended and good value.

Room Tip: Ask for quiet room.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank DiscovererEdinburgh

Dear DiscovererEdinburgh

Thank you for sharing with us your feelings about the experience at Meliá Milano. The hotel’s five-star luxury is clearly evident in every little detail and makes it a unique, reserved, and relaxing ambient where the staff will take care of everything. We are thrilled to see that we surpassed your expectation! We truly hope to see you back again at Meliá Milano in the future for your next trip in Italy. See you soon again!

Reviewed August 9, 2013

i have been staying in a lot of hotels recently, so one gets a bit jaded. however Melia Milan was positive.
great receipt at reception, nice large room (although, I am 6.6/2m and part of my room was lower than that.... Luckily I managed to avoid hitting my head).
nice bathroom
Two other minuses: mosquitos in the lounge (it is Milan, but still...) and free WiFi but premium faster WiFi,,,
Still, I would return next time I have the opportunity

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank srm_56347

Dear srm b

Many thanks for taking the time to leave such a warm review of your recent stay at the Meliá Milano. We are very delighted that you had such a good experience of the hotel and it is always great to hear that our guests have fully embraced the facilities and service which we offer, which it certainly sounds like you have! We looking so much forward to welcome you soon to the Meliá Milano. Don’t forget to like our Facebook page at Meliá Milano for our latest news and promotions!

Reviewed July 31, 2013 via mobile

Reception was great
Room service was great (don't usually eat in hotel but after walking around city) very nice pizzas and tiramisu.!
I was disappointed with the room. I would expect if I'm staying in a 5 star hotel that I'm getting the best. I'd been travelling for 6 weeks and this was my last stop. I got the standard room and I just felt it lacked .... A lot. The room was dated, toilet was stained, the shower head had calcium crust around it and the shower head was on a hose no actually nice shower which you would expect in 5 star. They had a mini bar and English Channels. The bed was comfy.
It is only a 5 min walk to the metro station and 8 stops from the duomo.
I wouldn't stay here again as I'm sure I could find much more better quality 4 stars closer to the city.
Just felt when I was paying more money I should be getting a higher standard

• Stayed: July 2013

Dear Aaron M

Many thanks for taking the time to post your review about your recent stay at the Meliá Milano, as we always appreciate feedback and we are delighted you enjoyed your stay. We were delighted to read your comments about our staff and our room service. However, I was little concerned to read that your room had elements that needed attention. We simply want to be perfect for all of our guests and very keen when guests leave the hotel with warm memories. We truly hope that we will have another change to greet you again at the Meliá Milano for the new and enjoyable Experience!