I stayed here for Business. The service and amenities were a bit uneven. Room was ok, a little small and a little outdated but the bathroom was nice and new, no bathtub but there was a bidet. There was shampoo but not conditioner, no body lotion, no kleenex -but there was a shoe shine kit?! The staff spoke English very well, but they were not very friendly and when I asked them for directions just said them, did not map them for me. Also I was having a problem with my american to european power plug and they had none to lend me, they directed me to a store a block away to buy my own, and after a pantomime with the non english speaking shopkeeper I was able to get a new power adapter! Yay! But again I felt the hotel should have been more helpful to this end. The breakfast was very good but the coffee servers were slow and even ignored me at times, so I learned to use the cappuccino machine myself very quickly. Really nothing here felt friendly or inviting.
The location is good and there is a great grocery store and several very good restaurants within walking distance. I would stay here again if the price was right.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cosy and modern 4 stars hotel, located just 300 meters from Fiera Milano City and Milano Congressi (MiCo), exhibitions and congress centre. Also close to the new City Life area, Arco della Pace, Parco Sempione, Castello Sforzesco and Santa Maria delle Grazie church, "home" of Leonardo "Last Supper". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Fastbooking, ACCOR, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your ADI Hotel Poliziano Fiera reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adi Poliziano Fiera Milan
- Adi Poliziano Fiera Hotel Milan