The instructions to get to the hotel on the hotel website are really bad. I ended up looking up travel reviews on trip advisor to find out how to get there! I arrived at around 8 in the evening and was met by a very friendly and helpful receptionist. The room was tiny, but otherwise fine. After a long journey, I just wanted to watch some TV, order room service, check my emails, brush my teeth and go to bed. As it turned out, each one of those things proved difficult/impossible. The information brochure in the room described “a wide range of foreign language channels for free”, but what they actually offered was only CNN, BBC News, and Al Jazeera so no joy there. I struggled to find the phone numbers for room service and for reception (not clearly listed anywhere!), but when I finally found the phone number I was told that room service was closed (at 8.30 pm!). Too tired to go out, I decided to hit the mini bar. The brochure mentioned that it had “a large selection of drinks and snacks”, but in actual fact, all they had were two small packets of Pringles and a box of nuts. Of course, Internet in the room wasn’t working either so no TV and no internet. The water coming out of the taps was very rusty, but there was no free bottle of water to brush my teeth, so I ended up having to buy a bottle from the mini bar. But of course, no pen in the room to fill in the mini bar sheet. By this stage, this small detail was pretty annoying, and by the time I got to bed I was very grumpy!! Friendly staff, but I would not stay here again.
No spyhole in the door.
No fire instructions.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cosy and modern 4 stars hotel, located just 300 meters from Fiera Milano City and Milano Congressi (MiCo), exhibitions and congress centre. Also close to the new City Life area, Arco della Pace, Parco Sempione, Castello Sforzesco and Santa Maria delle Grazie church, "home" of Leonardo "Last Supper". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Fastbooking, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your ADI Hotel Poliziano Fiera reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adi Poliziano Fiera Milan
- Adi Poliziano Fiera Hotel Milan