Although I am not sure how expensive other hotels are, I would say that it was kinda overpriced, with not so great rooms and no free internet! Also internet prices were RIDICULOUS! 7euros for an hour and 12 for a day/ per room! However, breakfast was nice and relatively close to city centre about 15 min walking. Also A/C was not working properly!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Milano Corso Genova overlooks a peaceful and quiet street, situated at walking distance from the city centre with its elegant boutiques and places of cultural interest, and from the Duomo cathedral, the most representative monument of the city of Milan.The Hotel’s rooms, some of which have a beautiful panoramic view of the gothic cathedral, offer a comfortable accommodation, great quality and a professional service with attention to every detail. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Espressohotel Milano Corso Genova reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Milano Corso Genova Milan
- Milano Corso Genova Hotel