Location is the main reason to choose this hotel – 10 minutes to the Milan cathedral.
They also offer safe parking in the backyard if you bring a car.
It is true what other have written before: the room are small. (faire to this price) – clean and OK. Expect no frills
We found breakfastmenu OK. Note that they make you real capuchino if you ask (you don’t need to use that simple coffeemachine). Breakfast area is to small – so the group where split up the several tables (not OK)
The staff are polite, professional and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Milano Corso Genova overlooks a peaceful and quiet street, situated at walking distance from the city centre with its elegant boutiques and places of cultural interest, and from the Duomo cathedral, the most representative monument of the city of Milan.The Hotel’s rooms, some of which have a beautiful panoramic view of the gothic cathedral, offer a comfortable accommodation, great quality and a professional service with attention to every detail. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Agoda, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Espressohotel Milano Corso Genova reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Milano Corso Genova Milan
- Milano Corso Genova Hotel