Friendly and helpful staff at this small and very conveniently located hotel. I had a rather small but clean and functional, and very quiet room at one of the lower levels in the front section. WiFi worked flawlessly. My colleagues were all happy with their rooms, too. Very close to the Pagano Metro station and tram line 16 (remember to get your ticket beforehand, to go on the tram). Very nice place for a quick coffee - Torrefazione Vercelli - lies across the street, on the corner Corso Vercelli - via Cherubini.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four-star boutique hotel located in an elegant and lively shopping and entertainment area of Milan, just few steps from the Leonardo'€™s Last Supper and chosen by individual travelers who look for intimacy and quietness. Next door to the hotel there are plenty of designers stores, jewelers, electronics shops, great restaurants and trendy bars. The 66 rooms are finely decorated and equipped with the most up-to-date comforts as the extraordinary sleeping system, flat interactive TV, hydro massage and Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Capitol Milano reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Capitol World Class Milan
- Hotel Capitol World Class