You must ignore these negative reviews. This is a quality hotel! The best value for business travel to Fiera.
I have travelled extensively in Italy, Germany, France mostly on business.
If you are a seasoned traveler this hotel is a gem!
Wifi is quirky but workable or my iPad, bb and z10. Location is 5 star for both business and pleasure. 10 minute walk to "da Vinci Last Supper" (be sure to reserve in advance).
Easy access, 3 minutes walk with bags fom Metro(subway) Pagano. You will not find a more convenient home for access to "Rho Fiera". My single room was tiny but 4 star and newly renovated. Breakfast puts any American hotel to shame!
Make sure to grab a bite at "Panino Giusto" up the street on the way to Metro. Late night snacks to die for!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four-star boutique hotel located in an elegant and lively shopping and entertainment area of Milan, just few steps from the Leonardo'€™s Last Supper and chosen by individual travelers who look for intimacy and quietness. Next door to the hotel there are plenty of designers stores, jewelers, electronics shops, great restaurants and trendy bars. The 66 rooms are finely decorated and equipped with the most up-to-date comforts as the extraordinary sleeping system, flat interactive TV, hydro massage and Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Hotel Capitol Milano reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Capitol World Class Milan
- Hotel Capitol World Class