“Delicious!!”
Review of La Foglia

La Foglia
Reserve with
Save up to 40% when you reserve online *
La Foglia is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,058 of 8,575 Restaurants in Milan
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Italian restaurant with mediterran cuisine, home made dessert , pasta and traditional dishies.
Reviewed July 21, 2013

A restaurant where you can eat good Italian food in a worm atmosphere. They have very good spaghetti with sea food and good Barbera Wine. Suggested if you are in the neighborhood.

2  Thank Bengubeng

Reviewed May 12, 2013

Nice place and was looking forward to a nice dinner and nice meat, but only after we finished the starter they informed my selection of meat was not available anymore, selected another cut and then the waiter came back to tell me sorry all meat is finished and had only the fish left without to much help or suggestions..... I had fish the last 2 days so did not feel like fish and kept it only to the side dish of grilled vegatables. When paying the bill I expected at least an excuse or a gesture, but no just business as usual, so added to the disappointment

Reviewed March 31, 2013

Walking back to hotel we found this gem! Fresh quality food, great ambiance, fair price ( dinner 3 service with wine for 16 Euro) we loved it. My spouse ordered a la carte and it was outstanding. Highly recommend.

1  Thank The_French_Canuck
Reviewed February 11, 2013

Well not impressed with this restaurant, expensive for what it has to offer.
We took the menu one starter and one main course with a glass of wine. We went for the risotto Milanese..( had not taste at all !!! ), second plate was very simple, a couple of vegetables grilled with the mozarella de bufalla.
I order an other glass of wine and was charged 5€ !!!!

If you are food lover and know about food, this is not the place for you.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

I was staying at the hotel Mozart and the restaurant La Foglia was located just nearby. I recommend you to try the "Lasagnette" with squid which is delicious. The service was also great and the price is also acceptable for a restaurant in downtown Milan. Totally recommend the place!

2  Thank Anna-Fred