“THE AMAZING Alice Salvagnin!!”

Tours of Milan Private Tours
Experience for Yourself
More Info
$21.54*
and up
Milan City Center Sightseeing Walking Tour with a Local Guide
Ranked #9 of 120 Tours in Milan
More attraction details
Owner description: Tours of Milan organizes private and small group tours of Milan and the surrounding areas. It is a team of local licensed tour guides speaking perfect English. No lines, no large groups.
Bakersfield, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“THE AMAZING Alice Salvagnin!!”
Reviewed September 29, 2013

We knew we needed a tour guide for Milan since we would only be in the city for two days! So, I started googling and came upon Aluce Salvagnin's name over and over! Alice was able to work everything around our VERY tight schedule and even, by some miracle got us into see the Last Supper!!! Her knowledge on Castello Sforzesco, Duomo and all things Milan is second to none! Alice made us fall in love with Milan! In all our travels...she is hands down THE BEST TOUR GUIDE EVER!

Visited June 2013
4 Thank sheetsboren

Waukesha, Wisconsin
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Wonderful afternoon with Alice Salvagnin!”
Reviewed September 29, 2013

I can't say enough good things about this tour with Alice. We only had 1 and 1/2 days in Milan and it was well worth the investment in time and money to spend a 1/2 day of that with Alice. She not only arranged for us to see The Last Supper, but she took us around her city and shared her love for some of the major sites as well as some of her own favorite places. At the end of the tour she pointed out the best places for shopping for Milanese-made products and gave us some great suggestions for restaurants that 'shouldn't be missed'. Exploring the city with her was like walking around with a friend.

Visited September 2013
2 Thank Linda N
Thessaloniki, Greece
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Thank you Alice Salvagnin”
Reviewed September 22, 2013

With this tour we saw so many great things like Duomo,Castello Sforzesco and other.Alice even gave us suggestions about restaurants that we could enjoy the local delicasies,and tips for shopping.
At the end of the tour she became a friend and i can certainly say that this tour will be unforgetable for us.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank mikeleeo
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Alice Salvagnin is AWESOME!”
Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

I visit Milan for 2 days. Before doing the tour with Alice, I saw a common city, nothing special. However, when I met Alice and she showed me around, I saw how wonderful and beautiful Milan really is. Alice gave me a different perspective about Milan. She is very smart, young and passionate about Milan. Since I did a 3 hour tour with her, she gave me a map and showed me how to get to other interesting sites that I would be interested. She even gave me sites that would eventually lead me to my hotel, which was awesome. She also gave me suggestions on what to eat and what restaurants were opened; since most restaurants were on holiday (vacation). The tour is a bit expensive, but it is definitely worth it. By the end of the tour, she becomes your friend. Since I was traveling alone, she told me to call her if I ran into any problems, even if I wasn't in Milan. I really can't say enough, Alice Salvagnin is awesome!

Visited August 2013
1 Thank itsJme
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“A wonderful introduction to a great city”
Reviewed September 7, 2013

We had very limited time in Milan, and decided to book a private tour to make the most of it. We booked a walking tour including the Last Supper with this company and corresponded with Alice, who was very helpful. She was unable to do our tour herself, but we were put into the very capable hands of her colleague, Valentina. She was also very easy to communicate with, as we ended up being about 15 minutes late. We were traveling with our 21 month old son, and Valentina did a great job introducing us to Milan and helping us understand da Vinci's famous work! Alice also made lunch reservations for us, and Valentina gave us a few recommendations for what to do with the rest of our time. Highly recommended.

Visited July 2013