“Wonderful hospitality of Milano Bella”
Review of B&B Milano Bella

B&B Milano Bella
Ranked #31 of 282 Milan B&B and Inns
Reviewed February 19, 2013

We stayed two nights and can honestly say it is the most hospitable, friendly and warm welcome we have ever received. The rooms are delightful, the breakfast delightful and the host Martin, what else, delightful. Highly recommended and very centrally located. We will most definitely return should we visit Milan again. Wonderful experience.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed January 11, 2013

Stayed there for three the nights with my girlfriend and we had the time of our lives.
Great location, excellent service, good price we could not have asked for a better place to stay in our getting to know Milan,,,,the owner and his family were very very kind to us. We will go back some day.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Gerusio
Reviewed November 20, 2012

My cousin and I (both 25) stayed at Milano Bella for five nights and absolutely loved our time here. Staying at Martin's B&B allowed us to live out our dream of living in Milan, with the added comfort of having a host who was quick to answer any of our questions about the area. Also, it was quite a luxury to be asked every day what time we'd like our breakfast served at the following morning. The location was perfect, just steps from the subway. And staying at the B&B really did feel as though we had our own apartment to come home to after a day of shopping or night at the club. I have already begun to recommend Milano Bella to family and friends and will continue to do so.

Room Tip: Both rooms are lovely and we stayed in both of them. When we checked in we stayed in the smaller roo...
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 10, 2012

My husband and I spent one night at Martin's B&B..We were finishing our 3 week trip in Italy and had stayed in B&B's throughout our trip.. Martin's B&B is very centrally located, just 5 min walking distance from the central shopping area..the rooms are huge and beautifully decorated.. Martin was a very gracious host..we checked in at 10.30 pm and Martin offered to pick us up from the train station as well..he planned our day for us..we also left our luggage there post check out and came back to pick it up just before heading o the airport.the little balcony that they have is very cute..We came back a little earlier than expected to pick up our bags and Martin was not there..But we called him on his cellphone and he reached the b&B in 3 min flat..he had in fact taken his kids swimming and came back quickly (on his bicycle) so that we would not be delayed.. Martin also suggested a place to eat which as just fabulous..

Thanks Martin.. We absolutely loved your place would heartily recommend it to everyone...

Hari and Chetna, India

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank parnar
Reviewed October 23, 2012

I heartily agree with all the favourable comments made about Martin and B&B Milano. It is ideally situated in a quiet part of the city and easy walking distance to all tourist sights. In a city where accomodation is very expensive, B&B Milano offers excellent value for money.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 15, 2012

I've always been kind of a hotel person and it was my first time staying in a B&B, drawn by the excellent reviews on TA. After staying in Martin's B&B, I don't think I can ever go back to a hotel. It deserves all the compliments one would read here.

The location is very central, but tucked in a quiet neighborhood alley with excellent restaurants nearby that are frequented by the locals. The moment you walk in you are welcomed by a charming courtyard, with the lift taking you to the 4th level where the B&B is located.

It is a building with such character, and the rooms are decorated with attention to details, which to me is something very important. The bath is bright and spacious, and I enjoyed waking up in the morning, sipping the freshly brewed coffee in the little patio.

What I enjoyed the most was the conversation over fine Sicilian wine with Martin and the other guest. In fact what I remember about Milan, after 2 weeks on the road in Italy, is that experience talking to the warm and thoughtful Martin and the other fellow traveler.

Will definitely come back to Milan and stay with B&B Milano Bella again.

Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Kerry_Ge
Reviewed October 11, 2012

I had the pleasure of staying at Milano Bella Bed and Breakfast in May 2012 for four nights. Milano Bella B&B was more than I could ever hope for in a bed and breakfast, Martin, the owner, was such a warm host.

Milano Bella is centrally located in the Porta Venezia area, close to various modes to the transportation. As an extra bonus, there is a supermarket located across the street which is closes relatively late on most nights. The area is also filled with a number of restaurants and tons of shopping.

I stayed in the Green Room (ensuite bathroom) and I couldn’t have been more pleased; big, bright, airy, in-room safe, clean, modern, and free Wi-Fi. Martin provides breakfast daily which includes: bread, pastries, various seasonal fruits, sweets, cereals, juices, teas, coffee, and milk. There is also a small equipped kitchen with a refrigerator. Martin is more than happy to help plan your Milano itinerary.

Thank you Martin and Sara! Milano Bella will always be my home while in Milan! I look forward to returning soon. Grazie! Grazie!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo