“Best ice cream I have ever tasted”

La Gelateria della Musica
Ranked #7 of 461 Dessert in Milan
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed June 12, 2013

With tram No. 2 just approx 20 minutes from the Duomo to reach the ice cream heaven, it was very special - chocolate with a little himalaya salt - but very good. If I visit Milan again I am sure I will taste their flavours

Reviewed May 2, 2013 via mobile

The "gelateria" is located in a "one way road" , near the naviglio grande in Barona area. You will recognize it by the crowd that sorround the place. The shop itself is little, but the guys working there are lots and very fast. Flavours of Ice cream very particular and very good, price lower than other places for the same amount of ice cream. I will go back for sure!

2  Thank andreashabby
Reviewed April 21, 2013

This is the BEST ice cream ever! It's out of town in a residential area so you have to work a bit for it but it is defiantly a must.

Reviewed April 12, 2013

Unfortunately for my diet, but luckly for my taste, I live very very close to Gelateria della Musica.

I enjoyed it many times and all I can say is: you HAVE to eat their pistacchio flavours (yes, there are 3 of them!). They really are a MUST. I still can't choose my favorite one (still working on it, tasting them again and again :) )
They also have excellent chocolate flavors, but if you are a real local or you want to look like one, you have to go to eat pistacchio.

Note: long queues, at least 15 minutes wait, you take the number and wait outside. Prices are fair and sizes are quite big for what you pay, so good to me!!

Reviewed April 5, 2013

The mango gelato here is the best I have ever tasted. You can feel 100% mango in it. Absolutely delicious. They use the type of mango which is different from the typical mango flavour ice cream. A must-try. It wasn't too expensive as well. Plenty of varieties. Long walk from the nearest metro station definitely worth it!