“Delicious food, excellent service. I wanted to eat there every night.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Il Vento - CLOSED

Il Vento
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Long Beach, California
“Delicious food, excellent service. I wanted to eat there every night.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 17, 2011

We walked in here after walking out of Pace--the light was just too bright there. Il Vento had a wonderful atmosphere--champagne when you first sit down, nice table with linens and crystal, quiet but not too quiet. The menu had so many good things I could not decide, so I opted for the ravioli, a special. It was the best I'd ever had, delicate and flavorful. We split the prosciutto and melon first course and I had the ravioli as my second. The service was excellent as well. Delicious! I cannot wait to return to Milan and the restaurant.

• Visited September 2011
1 Thank moreskinnydays

Moscow, Russia
“One of the best restaurants I've ever been to.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2011

I wonder why this place has only 1 review... probably because it not in the city centre. One of the best restaurants I've ever been to. Nice interior, friendly staff. When you get there, first thing they do is getting you a complimentary glass of champagne, a choice of bread (many different kinds), when you finish your meal you get a complimentary ice cream. The food is very good too. The only slightly negative thing is that the waiters don't speak a lot of english. Make a reservation if you are not going there right after work - otherwise you may not find a place.

• Visited July 2011