“Go there for pizza” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Pizzeria Naturale

Pizzeria Naturale
Ranked #6,075 of 8,030 Restaurants in Milan
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Navigli
Riga, Latvia
“Go there for pizza”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 4, 2013 via mobile

A very big place. Don't go there for the 'local' atmosphere. Didn't try much of other food but, pizzas were very good. Staff didn't speak English but, I don't care, it's a good way to improve my Italian. They were nice and friendly.

• Visited May 2013

• Turkish first
BOREHAMWOOD
“Fantastic food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2013

I had the risotto and my husband had a pizza on our first night in Milan and both were incredible. So good in fact that we went back on our last night as well. Would highly recommend.

Visited March 2013
“Tasty pizza, nice atmosphere and fair price”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2013

I go to this pizzeria almost once a week. I would say it meets several qualities at one place: the pizza is very good and it follows a high standard concerning ingredients and cooking point. The place presents a good taste decoration and offers a lot of seating places with enough space. The service is normally fast. I always go without a reservation and it works.
The beer is a bit expensive, but the overall offer is worth the visit!

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Espoo, Finland
“Rude personnel but good pizza”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2012

I visited with my family in Pizzeria Naturale on 8. of December for lunch. We ordered lasagne and pizza with tuna. Pizza was good, lasagne ok but our waitress was rude and not willing to serve us. It seemed that she was not intrerested about the customers or the image of the restaurant. The other waitress was not any better either. There was not many customers in the tables at the time. I would suggest to avoid the place. In other restaurants in Milan we have got much better service.

• Visited December 2012
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Riedenburg
“Great Organic Pizza including BIO Beer!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 9, 2012

My husband stumbled on this place for lunch after visiting the Science Museum. It was quick service and a great atmosphere. We only had pizza and they were both tasty and reasonably priced. Plus they had German Beer from a Bavarian BIO Brewery along with other great tasting micro brew beers.

• Visited November 2012