“Good Homemade Pastas”
Review of Pastamadre

Pastamadre
Reserve with
Pastamadre is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,313 of 8,181 Restaurants in Milan
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
San Francisco
“Good Homemade Pastas”
Reviewed September 13, 2013

good homemade pasta although small portions of entree dishes. Price was high for the ambiance and portions. Go there for the fresh pasta dishes.

Visited September 2013

“Perfect Pasta, Great Wine, Good atmosphere”
Reviewed August 9, 2013 via mobile

Pasta Madre is a small restaurant with 10 or 12 tables, a reservation is recommended. We had a perfect straciatella con pomodoro entree, my s/o had delicate pasta with mussels, whereas I enjoyed pasta with shrimps and fennel. Delicious! The service was fast, the wine was great (maybe a bit on the expensive side), and the dishes superb!

• Visited August 2013
Cape Town Central, South Africa
“A bit disappointed”
Reviewed May 27, 2013

I live in South Africa and when I go back to Milan, I like to try new places. I went to Pasta Madre with great expectations as a lot of my friends were very enthusiastic about it. I can't say it wasn't a pleasant night, but I found the food rather disappointing. I had a vegetarian starter (a type of Sicilian chicory) and it was dry and tasteless even if I had asked extra chilli. Then my pasta was again rather dry. We shared some calamari and anchovies as extra starters which were the best part of the meal. I didn't have dessert. We spent 50 euros per person (2 bottles of wine of avrage price). I liked the place and the ambience but I thought the ratio price-quality wasn't great.

• Visited April 2013
Milan, Italy
“Diverso!”
Reviewed May 17, 2013

The restaurant is very nice.From the pics I had seen on internet it looked to be a little bit "cold" but it is not.
It's very small and you have to book with large advanced!
Unfortunatly i couldn't eat PASTA which is the main dish of the house,in fact they produce their own pasta.
I ate oven meatballs with a special salad.They were very good.
My friends ordered fish and the homemade cheesecake and both were delicious.

I suggest this restaurant but for who wants to eat pasta.

• Visited May 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Very good”
Reviewed March 30, 2013 via mobile

Very informal place, it seems to be on a bakery.
Pleasant atmosphere.
The food is really very good.
Only the dessert didn't actually match my expectations (it was good, though).
Anyway, it definitely worth the price.