“Excellent food and service”
Review of Le Tournedos

Le Tournedos
Ranked #136 of 8,635 Restaurants in Milan
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Private Dining, Reservations
Reviewed June 30, 2014

After digging through all the Gelateria places that come up, I finally found this place, which was standing out from 5000 restaurants on tripadvisor in Milan.
I immediately checked their website as I thought the prices will be way out of my budget. Pleasant surprise though, and although it's not quite city center, we decided to go.

Best choice in Milan :)

The food was delicious, excellent home made pasta, shrimp, wine, and loads of stuff on the house. The service also was exemplary, and made us feel like we were old friends.

Thank you for the great time. We will definitely come back when next time in Milan.

1  Thank atypoli
Write a ReviewReviews (1,433)

Reviewed June 25, 2014

Had dinner there with my wife our first night in Milan in mid June on a Sunday evening. We had a reservation and we had no problem getting a table as we arrived at 8:00 pm. The restaurant did fill up quickly after that. The service was very good and the food what you would expect of a great Italian restaurant. I would highly recommend and would visit again should I have the chance.

1  Thank Marc K
Reviewed June 19, 2014

This is one of the place you like, a lot of respect.
They respect the guests, they respect themselves , they respect the food and they give you a great dinner.
We will come back for sure.

Reviewed June 17, 2014

Where can you find a restaurant that continue to serve free food even before your main dishes have arrived? I order a main course as I thought the portions may be huge and when it came it really was a large portion and very filling, but what made this place special other than the great cuisine, is that they serve up little dishes out of the blue to taste, even without you asking, maybe something the chef thought up or is experimenting, but it all taste just as heavenly. Totally worth walking there from the train station, about a good 10-15 mins walk.

1  Thank Edmund_001_kc
Reviewed June 13, 2014 via mobile

I went there for dinner once when I visit Milan in June. After reading all the good reviews from TA, I decided to catch the metro to come to this place. I arrived at the restaurant at 7:30pm, there was few people around. At 8:30, this restaurant was almost packed.

I ordered a lobster linguine, which was delicious! I saw quite a lot if people ordered the same dish. The risotto seems very popular as well.

Waiters are very friendly. Great food, good services, highly recommend this place.

1  Thank Suli_Sydney