“My favorite restaurant in the world ”
Review of Sakura 2

Sakura 2
Order Online
Ranked #462 of 9,836 Restaurants in Milan
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Zone 3
Reviewed November 4, 2018 via mobile

What I miss the most about Italy? Sakura for sure I live in the US now and whenever I come to Milano on vacation I always stop by for some delicious sushi! The owners are very nice as well!

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed June 2, 2017 via mobile

Excellent food and friendly environment. Try tempura and soups. This is my favorite place to eat when I work from home

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed March 17, 2017 via mobile

I love this place and I think it's the best Japanese restaurant in Milan if not in the world! I used to live close by and would come here often. I now leave across the ocean and ALWAYS manage to come here every time I'm back in Milan. Food is amazing, service is fast and waiters are always smiling and attentive to our needs.
Definitely recommended for couples and families. I took my 10-month old baby and they also have a high chair!

Date of visit: March 2017
1  Thank flygirlsobe
Reviewed December 11, 2016

Very long list of options, good prices, high value-for-money. Unfortunately the service was quite "odd" as the only person at our table that ordered one dish only, was the last to be served... Not pleasant. However, I will surely go again if I will be in that area of Milano.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed February 9, 2016

I use to go for the lunch time Price and quality are very good. I recommend the 10 Euro menu and sashimi meal.

Date of visit: February 2016